Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

It was Friday. The last day before Lynn came home with her friend Tessa. I guess I
had gotten more than I had ever hoped for but I am a man and I now wanted more. But
hey, another finger and deepthroat was fine by me if I could get Mom to oblige.

Breakfast was deadly. I couldn't wait for Dad to leave so I could get Mom to show
me her tits and maybe get in a feel and suck before going to work. Once he rattled
the paper as if to fold it to open the next page but looked back to read another story.
I could have killed him. I had been awake since six with a huge boner. I needed to
be alone with Mom. Finally, he put the damn paper down and picked his coffee up.

That's right, drain it and get the fuck out of here already.

But no. Oh no. He just took a sip and looked at Mom and she, for Christ's sake, started
a new, full-fledged conversation! Couldn't they tell I was shuffling my feet for a
reason? Mom knew. She had frowned at me more than once. I know she knew. She was torturing
me. Ten to nine. I had to go.

Oh, now he's leaving, when it's too late to do anything. Look at him. Oh yeah, I've
got to go to work. Ya think? Well, I have to be out of here too. I half-stomped to
the door and bent down to put on my shoes as Dad opened the door and told Mom to have
a nice day.

"You too, son." Dad left, leaving the door open for me.

Too late. You've already ruined it. I tied my shoes and got up, starting out the door
without saying goodbye to Mom. I was angry at her too for starting up that last conversation
with Dad.

"Ty? Come say goodbye."

"I'm late Mom. I've got to go," I barked.

"You have time to give your mother a kiss," she called.

"Ok but hurry." I actually stood in the doorway tapping my feet. She didn't come.

"Mom, come on. I've got to go."

"Come in here. My hands are full," she called.

I muttered under my breath, "Jesus H. Christ," and stomped into the kitchen in my
boots. To hell with her floors.

I rounded the counter by the doorway and stopped dead in my tracks. Mom was standing
in the middle of the kitchen, blouse undone and bare tits resting in the cupped palms
of her upturned hands.

"They want a kiss goodbye because it's the last day you can," she cooed.

I put my lunch on the counter and took the two steps to reach those beautiful girls.

"I'm going to be really late," I said, interrupting myself with a mouthful of morning
tit.

"It won't matter. Your boss won't miss you." Mom's hands were already rotating my
head around her nipple.

I pulled off her tit. "Yeah right! He'll be pissed. He really reamed me out for being
late yesterday." I sucked Mom's other nipple into my mouth. It looked so forlorn on
its own.

"Well, he won't miss you today," Mom said.

Iignored her and kept sucking her tits, moving from one to the other. I was already
in shit so I may as well get something out of it.

"I could call him and tell him you need to stay home to look after your mother today."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:11 AM