Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom made a face that effectively said, 'Well?' and that prompted me to move. I grasped
the blouse and gently peeled it away from her chest, revealing the sexy black half-bra.
Mom reached up to dim the light on the end table while I sought a way to open the
bra. After a minute, I simply pushed the cups down, freeing her breasts in a bouncy
release. Her nipples were already ripe and ready.

"I want to suck them," I gasped.

Far from resisting, Mom arched her back and my mouth accepted the nipple on Mom's
left tit that she was pushing up. I flicked my tongue rapidly all around it for a
full minute to stimulate it before sucking it in hard, jolting a satisfying hiss from
Mom. I fondled her other breast and pinched and tugged its nipple while I sucked on
the left. Mom's fingers pushed through my hair and her hand steered my head to her
other tit.

"Do them both," she panted.

I dropped my hand and slid it back toward her knees, then quietly tried to slip it
up her skirt unnoticed.

Mom kissed my temple and whispered, "I hope you don't have a pencil."

I shook my head, laughing with her nipple pinched between my tongue and the roof of
my mouth. Mom released a quiet moan and I pushed my hand deep into her skirt as her
thighs parted before my probing fingers. How I had dearly wanted to exchange places
with that pencil and now she was letting me without any fuss. I had meant to tease
her inner thighs, to scratch and stroke that oh so tender skin just below her pussy
in the hopes of gaining access higher but its proximity made me too eager and I thrust
my hand right onto Mom's panties, fingers on her mound and thumb stretching underneath.

"No Ty. Not there."

"Please Mom," I begged, knowing it was the wrong thing to do.

"No. That's off limits."

Mom wasn't pushing my hand away but her order was firm.

"Just for one kiss," I bargained.

Mom relented. "Ok, one kiss, but just one."

"A long one," I husked, bringing my lips close to hers.

Mom didn't answer but her eyes acknowledged my request. I kissed her for as long as
I could. I mastered her lips, hoping that she would want to kiss me again if it was
the best one she'd ever had and all the while I massaged her mound with my fingers
and rubbed her groove with my thumb. Mom was hesitant at first but then responded
better than I had hoped, even pushing her pussy around to complement the movements
of my feverish hand. I knew she loved what I was doing, knew she wanted more of it,
but I also sensed that she would stop me as soon as the kiss ended. Mom was milking
the kiss too, getting all she could while it lasted, and then she would deny me and
herself too.

The kiss ended. We panted together, lips an inch apart, my fingers still on her panties
and my thumb still embedded in her damp groove, now worked in between her lower lips,
but unmoving, as if the decision was still pending.

"That's it," Mom panted. "Take your hand out of my skirt." Mom tousled my hair to
make her command seem less harsh, as if she was telling her little boy he couldn't
play with his favorite toy because he had to go for a nap.

"Come on now, leave Mommy's pussy alone."

"I left the door open," I hissed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 11:05 AM