Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Suprisingly, Mom's pendulous breasts lost my attention. Even those magnificent orbs
couldn't compete with the slash of hair now visible, now gone, then there again as
the robe flapped across Mom's front. She picked up Dad's glass and very, very slowly
held it up to look at it in the kitchen light on the ceiling behind my head, the light
that wasn't even on. The robe fell completely open as Mom stretched her arm up and
I was treated to a full-on frontal view of Mom's breasts, belly, and pussy. Her tits
were divine, slinging down and jutting out with nipples just the right size atop nicely
rounded swells of flesh. Her belly pouted out around a large, recessed navel poised
just an inch or two above a narrow band of hair that dropped like a brown waterfall
spilling on either side of the slit so plainly portrayed in front of me. I licked
my lips... actually licked my lips.

Mom looked down and smiled at me. She walked to the sink, deposited the glass, and
regarded me with an even larger smile. I looked at Dad's plate and saucer on the table
and then swung back to her, waiting for the leisurely walk to begin. Mom didn't move.
She looked up at the clock.

"You'd better hurry if you want to touch them . You only have a few minutes."

I leapt to my feet, almost falling over my chair in my hurry to get to her. Mom's
laughter tinkled through the room. I rushed up to her and then stopped, hands hovering
over her tits. Slowly, with respect, I lowered them, looking in her eyes for confirmation
that I was indeed allowed. Mom's eyes sparkled, whether with amusement or excitement
I didn't know, nor did I care. I let my palms and fingers fold around her breasts,
cupping their weight and squeezing gently.

"They're magnificent," I cried.

"Do you really like them?" Mom asked, arching her back and thrusting her nipples into
my palms. "They've been around for a long time and they're not nearly so nice as they
used to be."

"They're perfect," I gushed, swirling my hands around her orbs, trying to maximize
tactile contact in the short time I had left. "Just perfect," I repeated.

Mom giggled. "I'm so glad you approve, sir," she laughed. Her hands curled around
my neck and I dipped my head so I could watch her gorgeous tits moving in my hands.
I tweaked her nipples, flicked them gently back and forth, circled them in my fingers
and pinched and tugged them. I was thrilled when they stiffened and doubled in size
and length in response to my manipulations. She may have been doing this for a purpose
but I could see with my own eyes that Mom liked what I was doing and I could tell
from her breathing that she was excited. When she stopped me, Mom was panting just
as much as I was.

"It's five to, sweetie. You have to go."

I groaned and gripped her tits harder.

"No, it's time sweetie. Away you go."

Mom pushed me away. I straightened up, took one last, long look and turned away.

"Hey," Mom yelled before I reached the kitchen door. "Aren't you going to kiss them
goodbye."

She leaned back against the counter and laughed as I frantically made my way back
to her. She cupped her left breast and held it up to me, feeding her stiff nipple
into my mouth.

"That's it, baby," Mom cooed. "Suck it. Yeah, it likes to be sucked. Hard... suck
it long, that's it. Ohhhhhh."

I let my hands slip down to encircle Mom's waist, steering it around in a small circle,
or maybe I was just holding on while she churned her pelvis around. She pushed toward
me and pulled away, arching her back to thrust herself into my mouth, her hands roving
through my hair, guiding my head into the angle she wanted. She let me suck her breasts
for all of three minutes. It felt like an eternity and at the same time, just an instant.
Finally, she pushed my head away hard, as if convincing herself that it was time to
quit.

"Go to work, baby," she croaked.

Mom's eyes were wild. With her hair so disheveled, she looked... well, horny, really
horny. My eyes left her tits, soaked with my saliva, and traveled down her belly to
her pussy which sported a sheen of its own.

"Don't," Mom objected. "There's nothing for you down there. Now, go to work, you're
late."

Despite her words, Mom didn't cover herself. Reluctantly, I turned away, thinking,
Then why show it to me?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 10:58 AM