Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom started doing her puzzle again and I continued waving my pole around. The silly
feeling intensified but I kept waving it around. I didn't know what else to do. I
had almost decided to put it away and ask if she'd like some tea to get back in her
good books when Mom cast a long sideways glance at my hard dick. I pretended not to
notice but tried to make my cock stand up higher, tightening my groin to make it even
prouder. Mom glanced at it again. I strained upwards several times and stroked it
lightly with my left hand.

"Oh, for God's sake Tyson." Exasperated, Mom put her book down and looked up the stairs
where the light from her bedroom was shining into the hallway. Dad had left the light
on for her. She looked at me, down at my cock, then back at my face. She whispered,
"Do you want me to touch it again? Is that what you want, for me to touch it for you?"

I nodded, holding her gaze steadily, surprised that I had the balls to do it.

"Alright, but just this once. Come over here then," Mom patted the couch beside her.

I shook my head, slowly stroking my now huge erection. Mom stared at it, and for the
life of me, I thought I saw a speck of moisture glinting at the corner of her mouth.

"Brat," she said and shifted toward me on the couch. She leaned over on one elbow
and reached with her other hand, encircling my shaft with her soft fingers, then moved
them up to displace my hand. "There," she cooed. "Does that feel better? Is that what
you want?"

I nodded. I could neither speak nor breathe. It felt absolutely wonderful.

"A woman's hand feels so much better, doesn't it," Mom purred, stroking my cock steadily,
pausing to rub her palm around the head, pinching as her fingers slid down the shaft
and circled around the base for an extra squeeze before rising back to the tip. I
was already breathing hard.

"Do you like the way Mommy's hand feels," Mom teased, stroking me faster. "Do you
like Mommy's hand on your cock?"

Her throaty voice almost made me come on its own. I nodded vigorously, my head jerking
up and down, thrilled and irritated at the same time by the reference to herself as
'Mommy'.

"Do you want me to show you my tits tomorrow, like I promised?"

I jerked my head again. Mom's strokes were catching up to the speed of my neck. I
was ecstatic. She had said before she would show me her tits and maybe even let me
touch them but she had never promised.

"I can't now, because your Daddy's upstairs waiting for me," she panted.

My head snapped up to stare at the top of the stairs.

"That's right," Mom rasped, jacking me hard now. "Think how angry your Daddy would
be if he knew what you were making me do."

I had been about to come but the thought of my father standing at the top of the stairs,
glaring down at us, then coming to get me made my cum, already starting to surge forth,
freeze in my nuts. That's when Mom lowered her head and took my head into her mouth.
My hips lurched up, trying to shove the rest of my cock inside but she pulled back,
not allowing another inch inside. I kept lunging, trying to fuck her face but Mom
withdrew and licked my tip, her tongue swirling all around the helmet. I started to
come and tried to hold Mom's head in place but she jerked it back and slammed my cock
against my stomach, holding it tight while I spurted all over my heaving abdomen.
Mom waited until I was fully spent before speaking.

"This was a one-time thing, Tyson. It was your doing, so don't get hung about it,
and don't expect it to happen ever again."

She closed my robe over my chest and wiped her hand clean on the outside. Then, she
leaned close and kissed me gently on my lips. She spoke in a very throaty voice, "You
were a lovely boy and you've become quite a man but you have to know that I won't
let you fuck me."

The way she said 'fuck' had a sound all its own and despite the negative statement
the tone was full of promise. Mom kissed me quickly again, smiled sweetly, and was
gone. I watched her body swaying as she climbed the stairs, still stunned by her graphic
language, and thought, I want to fuck you so badly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 10:56 AM