Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom told Lynn about some of the things Dad had recently done to annoy her. As she
talked, Mom massaged my cock with gentle squeezes. She did it offhandedly without
compromising her expression and without any hesitation in her speech. At one point,
the conversation became more animated and Mom's fingers curled around my shaft and
began stroking it. Her fingers stretched inside my shorts but her palm continued massaging
the underside of my tip, mashing the helmet against my stomach. Unlike Mom, I struggled
to maintain my composure.

"Is something wrong, Ty?" Lynn asked.

"What?" I asked, startled, certain my face wore a guilty look. "No, I'm fine."

"You don't look very well."

"I'm fine. My stomach's a little upset, that's all."

"You can go. I don't mind," Lynn said.

Mom turned and, for the first time, looked down at me. She lifted her hand and patted
my stomach.

"I think he's alright," she said, then turned back to Lynn, resuming their conversation
where it had left off.

Mom's hand dropped onto my cock again and reached far enough into my shorts that her
fingers could grasp my balls which she started squeezing with steadily increasing,
pulsing pressure.

"Ty, you really don't look well," Lynn cried.

Mom's grip was getting painful but she released me when Lynn spoke.

"Yeah, I think I'd better go," I mumbled, turning and almost falling off my chair
so I didn't expose myself as I stood up. I stumbled to the door and exited the room,
my cock waving about over the waistband of my shorts which was stretched underneath
my balls. I ran awkwardly for the bathroom , my hand already starting to stroke my
cock. My aching balls need release, fast!

I was cleaning myself up when Mom paused by the partially open bathroom door that
in my haste I had forgotten to close.

"Two can play hardball, you know."

She was gone before I could speak.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 10:55 AM