Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I was nodding my head already, of course, though my answer hadn't yet fully formed
in my mind.

"Of course," I finally managed to squeak.

That's when my door opened and Mom walked in. Lynn quickly moved her shoulders to
the left to block the view of Tessa's ass and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Mom!" she cried, in glee.

I, of course was frozen in my chair, except that my head had automatically moved to
the right in an obvious effort to see past Lynn for a last glimpse of Tessa's finely
sculptured posterior. Tessa, bless her soul, wasn't much faster than I.

"Hi darling. How are you?" Then, impatiently to me, "Tyson, why didn't you call me?"

Mom was pulling my extra chair over from the wall which thankfully gave me time to
realize my cock was sticking up through my housecoat. As she pushed the chair against
mine, I managed to cover myself in the motion of rising to move my own chair to make
room for hers. The housecoat pulled tightly around myself, I was neverthelessl acutely
conscious of the fact that my cock was still sticking out of my shorts. Shit!

Mom and Lynn launched into an animated exchange quite unlike their normal interactions
at home. I guess they really did miss each other. I kept still, relieved that I was
able to cover myself but painfully aware that under the housecoat, my cock still protruded
from my underwear. I couldn't very well slip my hand inside my robe to fix it and
it simply wouldn't soften up. Maybe it was because I got off on the fear of discovery
— after all, my housecoat could fall open if I wasn't vigilant — or maybe it was because,
with Mom and Lynn yacking excitedly, I was free to watch Tessa who still cavorted
about in the background. Whatever the reason, I had a very hard cock under my robe.

"Yeah, so Ty's going to let me use his car to show Tessa around," Lynn announced.

"Really?" Mom responded, glancing at lanky Tessa who was once again bending over to
get something out of a drawer. She looked back at Lynn. "So I guess you won't be around
the house much, then?"

"Well, I really want to show Tessa around," Lynn said, apologetically, "and we're
going to sleep over at Laura's a couple of nights so she can meet the rest of the
girls."

Tessa's butt was wiggling around in the red panties as she searched for something
in the drawer, the muscles in her legs straining with the effort. I gawked when her
cheeks alternately tensed as her butt swayed about. Lynn was oblivious but Mom noticed
and I think she also noticed something else: my robe had slipped off my legs, leaving
my shorts exposed, with my cock sticking up past the waistband. My immediate urge
was to recover the robe to cover myself but I didn't want to make a sudden move in
case I was wrong about Mom noticing. I slid my hands down to grasp the edges of my
robe but Mom stopped me by setting her hand squarely on me, her palm covering the
part of me that extended out of my shorts . She kept her eyes fixed on Lynn.

"Well," Mom said, "I guess Tyson and I will have to amuse ourselves, then."

I felt a light downward pressure on my dick.

"I'm sorry, Mom. We'll try to be home as much as we can."

"No, no. That's alright. You girls have your fun. I know you need to let off some
steam. Tyson can keep me company. God knows your father won't."

There was a definite squeeze and it felt like my cock grew a whole inch out of my
shorts.

"How is Dad?" Lynn asked.

"Oh, you know your father."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 10:54 AM