Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I returned to watch Mom's fingers drive the pencil across the page and suddenly became
uncomfortably conscious of the warmth of her thigh and the soft press of her buttock
. Somehow the thought of that pleasant feeling escaped my skull and dropped like a
stone to the source of the sensations, causing it to expand. With pure and utter horror,
my mind registered the tactile sensation of my burgeoning cock. It wasn't swelling
sufficiently to be noticed, at least not yet or so I hoped, but it was growing none
the less. What had triggered this new feeling, at this awkward moment of all times?
Well, the memory of my sister's tits, as they had accidently been presented to me
on that day, bracketed by the open yellow blouse, had suddenly surged into my consciousness.

STOP, my mind screamed. Stay still!

But it didn't. I gritted my teeth and pictured a ring of large sweaty men in leather
harnesses laughing as they swung enormous hammers onto my swollen balls, stretched
over a large anvil next to a roaring fire. WHAM, WHAM, WHAM. Nothing, no effect whatsoever.
Instead, my cock shifted as it stiffened, seeking growing space like the little tyrant
it was.

Mom's fingers stopped, frozen with the pencil in the middle of forming a "G" at the
begging of a word. Another uncontrolled flinch in response to a tingling sensation
I couldn't ignore prompted Mom's fingers into motion, grasping the near edge of the
page and pulling it over to the right, returning the book to the previous, unfinished,
messy puzzle. Staring at those words again — tits, pussy, showme — caused another
uninhibited flinch. My leg muscles tightened, already in receipt of the automatic
commands from my brain before my conscious mind was aware, preparing to flee. Reacting
to my own muscles before me, Mom's hand slipped off the book and fell onto my tensed
leg, its grip silently commanding me to stay. Only when my muscles relaxed did Mom's
hand release my leg and return to its former activity.

I stared helplessly at the words: tits, pussy, showme. The warmth of Mom's body, the
fear of what was to come, the threatening presence of my father, even though I couldn't
tear my eyes away to see if he had noticed the tension on the couch — all these things
impinged on my senses but none could stop another forbidden flinch.

The pencil moved to a position under "showme". It scribbled: "leave her alone."

For the first time since I had started helping Mom with the puzzles, she turned to
look at me. I nodded, slowly, in solemn affirmation. Mom nodded in return and turned
back to the puzzle. I started to get up but Mom stopped me with a brief grip on my
leg and the tension in my muscles abated. The page was turned and Mom began filling
in the crossword again.

I alternated between watching Mom and looking at Dad but mostly I focused on Mom.
I didn't just watch her fingers scribble over the puzzle; I noticed how slender and
feminine they were. I admired the crook of her neck where it wasn't covered by the
hair hanging loosely over her shoulders. Her throat pulsed gently with her breathing
and my eyes descended until they registered the valley between the slight swells that
yielded the first hints of the fruit filling the blouse below. My eyes explored further,
past the first unsecured button and then the next where the bursting fullness confirmed
that here sat a mature woman and not a mere girl.

Mom made a mistake, a rare event. She reversed the pencil and rubbed the tip across
the page. It was a long word. Mom pressed the book tightly against her leg as she
scrubbed the errant letters away, shaking the book and her leg, and mine below. Her
bottom, by the laws of physics, wriggled, shooting blazing stars through my groin.
I stifled a groan as my cock stiffened into full hardness, stretching into the remaining
space in my jeans and bending outward when that was filled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 10:46 AM