Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

The beach party was long over and it had been five weeks since Lynn left for college.
She and I were the same age and, even though I wasn't as smart as my sister, I had
managed to graduate. Nevertheless, there was no college education in store for me.
I had applied too late for the electrician program I wanted to do and now couldn't
start until January so I was just working my weekend job plus three extra shifts through
the week. Mom hadn't said anything more about that day in Lynn's room but I could
sense tension whenever her name came up.

Though I didn't expect it to be completely forgotten, I hoped the incident would fade
sufficiently that it would never need to be discussed. I did wonder what Mom had made
of it. Surely, she had figured out that Lynn had shown me her tits but did she think
more had happened? Did she think Lynn and I were actually doing it?

Sure, Lynn and I had always been close and hung out with a lot of the same friends,
but having sex together? Well, alright, I admit I had tried to cajole Lynn into showing
me her tits but was hoping to see more, maybe even getting her to bend over so I could
look at her awesome ass, but what teenager wouldn't try with a sister that looked
like mine? I mean, except for smaller tits and a tighter ass, she was the spitting
image of Mom, just a younger version, and Mom was a nice looking woman. When my parents
hosted parties, it was obvious from a bystander point of view that most of the men
frequently checked Mom out.

A very nice looking woman indeed. My mind roved over my own personal memories of Mom's
body. Actually, she wasn't that old looking. Sure, her ass had more padding than Lynn's
but it was still nice to look at and when she wore a dress, you could see that she
had great legs. Her hair was usually worn in an older-woman style but when she shook
it loose like she sometimes did at night with only family at home she looked much
younger and, now that I thought about it, kind of sexy.

I dropped out of my daydream and looked down at my hand which had slipped from resting
on my knee to inside my leg. Well, on my crotch, actually, cupping my balls. I shook
my head hard and jumped up.

Jesus fucking Christ, Ty. Get a fucking grip.

"Tyson. Dinner," Mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I started for my bedroom door but stopped to check that my prick, which was sending
happy signals to my brain, wasn't swollen enough to cause embarrassment. It was noticeable
but nothing that couldn't be addressed by the visions of hammers and anvils I flushed
through my brain as I descended the stairs.

After dinner, Mom did her crossword puzzles, as usual, while Dad alternated between
reading and glancing at the news channel. A perfectly normal night at our house. I
finished the magazine I was reading and shifted closer to look over Mom's shoulder.
I didn't have anything else to read downstairs and was too lazy to go up to my room
to get something.

Mom was almost finished a large puzzle. Only the bottom right corner remained. I leaned
closer, brushing up against her side, and she turned the book toward me a little so
I could read the clues, as if I would have half a clue what the answers would be.
I was hopeless at crosswords and Lynn wasn't much better. Mom was an expert and tried
to get us to do them to expand our vocabulary but her message fell on deaf ears with
me and Lynn only filled in the easiest words in Mom's puzzles which bugged Mom but
she didn't say anything because she didn't want to discourage her.

I started throwing out goofy suggestions as I usually did when I pitched in to help
Mom when she was stuck. There was no chance of me getting the right word but sometimes
my inane offerings triggered something in her mind and helped her finish.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 10:45 AM