Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
5. Crosswords

Ch. 01 - Mom doesn’t want Sis and I to play.

All characters are 18 or older.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Lynn?" Mom yelled. "Have you seen Tyson?"

She burst through the half-open door just as I sprang to my feet from my sister's
bed. Lynn had turned and walked to the window, trying to inconspicuously button her
yellow blouse but, unfortunately, the warm summer breeze caused it to billow out from
her waist, betraying its insecure state to our mother.

If I wasn't so freaked out, I would have felt sorry for Mom. The look on her face
changed from confusion to disbelief to distress in mere seconds. For once, the vocabulary
champion of our household was at a loss for words, though she struggled to speak.

"Where's... I... oh, you're here," she said, looking at me. Then, "Uh, what are you
doing?" she directed at neither of us, and both, at the same time.

Lynn had finished buttoning her blouse. Always quicker than I, she turned around and
calmly answered for us both, "Ty was wondering what I was wearing to the beach party
tonight, so I was just showing him my new swimsuit."

Lynn breezed past Mom and made a quick exit from her room.

"I have to go. Chad's picking me up," she yelled after she disappeared, feet pounding
down the stairs.

Mom and I were left in awkward silence, avoiding each other's eyes, but there was
no ignoring the fact that when Lynn rushed past it was obvious she wasn't wearing
anything under her yellow cotton blouse. Mom looked back at the door, swiveling away
from me, and I looked at the floor.

"I better get dinner on," she mumbled, shuffling out the door, whatever she was calling
me for now forgotten.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 29-11-2019, 10:43 AM