bank loan............
My name is kavitha, a Bombay girl married just over a year ago. My husband had a small business and his single-minded dream was to expand to a huge departmental store. He had applied for loans to various institutions for the purpose. One day he came home and he told me that he had got a call from the Manager of a Private Company and that he was to meet him on Monday morning at 10:00 AM with all documents completed. It was the most exciting moment for. My husband was supposed to go to Surat to drop my in laws on Friday and was to be back in town by Sunday night for his appointment.

On the next day I received a call from Mr.Parag, the manager of the finance company, who wanted my husband to come over immediately to finalize his loan. I told him he was out of station and he said it was okay if I would come over and sign the necessary documents. I told him I didn’t know a single thing about the documentation but he said it was all right as I just had to sign on the dotted line. So I hurriedly got dressed, putting on a pink Salwar Kameez, and reached the address he had given me on telephone.

After about 5 minutes a peon came and told me to enter the cabin. Raj was sitting all alone. I smiled at the loan officer as I sat down in his office. "I don't understand why you asked me here Mr.Raj. My husband handles the business. He spoke to you about the loan he needs. I don't see how I can help." He was hot for me. I could tell that by the way his eyes locked over my body.

"I asked you to come here this morning kavitha because I WANT YOU TO SUCK MY COCK," he said straight-faced.
[+] 1 user Likes coolravi1234567's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
bank loan............ - by coolravi1234567 - 27-11-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: bank loan............ - by ronylol - 27-11-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: bank loan............ - by coolravi1234567 - 28-11-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: bank loan............ - by coolravi1234567 - 29-11-2019, 11:09 AM