Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-3_EPISODE_5

Priyanka emerged from the kitchen with a heavy heartbeat. She looked towards Vikrant with pleading eyes after keeping a jug of water on the dining table and sitting on her chair, which was just was in hand right-hand side of Vikrant’s while her husband, Suneel and his client were sitting right across them. As soon as Priyanka started having dinner, Vikrant grabbed her left hand under the table and puts it on his hard and throbbing cock. Priyanka was unaware that Vikrant had already got his cock out of his pants and she almost shrieked but somehow she controlled herself.

Priyanka was holding Vikrant’s cock for the first time. She immediately felts its hotness and thickness. She can easily guess that Vikrant’s cock was thicker and longer than her husband’s. She liked the feel of Vikrant’s throbbing cock on her bare hands. Priyanka sensed her body filling with ecstasy, she wanted to see his cock and suck it at that moment, but she was in a very awkward situation. She was holding dick of a younger man while her husband was sitting just in front of her with an old man. Awkwardness of the situation was actually increasing to the sensuality of the situation.

Initially Priyanka was just holding Vikrant’s cock in her hand. She didn’t try to do anything. She was eating her food quietly while her husband and his client was engrossed in discussing their project. Half through the dinner as the awkwardness settles in, she started to move her hand slowly on Vikrant’s cock while trying to hide any movement of her hand from her husband. Vikrant was too hiding any excitement on his face, Priyanka wonders how he was controlling himself.

Soon Suneel’s client got a phone call on his mobile. It was a video conference call. “It’s a very important Video call and network is so weak.” Suneel’s client expressed his annoyance.

“Suneel bhaiya, take him to my apartment upstairs. Signal quality is better there.” Vikrant suggested. Suneel nodded and then he and his client went upstairs. Priyanka and Vikrant’s eyes met as soon as they went out of the door. They knew what was coming without speaking a word.

Vikrant turned his chair towards Priyanka while she pushed her chair back and sits on her knees in front of Vikrant. Now Vikrant throbbing cock was in her sight. She was seeing his cock for the first time, no doubt Vikrant’s cock much longer and thicker than her husband’s penis. She felts her pussy lips getting wet again by just looking at his cock.

Vikrant knew they don’t have much time so he grabbed Priyanka’s hand and puts it on his cock again. Priyanka started to jerk Vikrant’s cock vigorously. It was one the best handjob that Vikrant had ever got, knowing that Priyanka’s husband was just upstairs he felt very horny. Soon Vikrant’s cock started to shoot cum and showered Priyanka’s face with it, few drops falls on her cleavage too. Vikrant was very excited so he exploded a lot of cum and Priyanka’s face was almost covered in it.

Then Priyanka rushed to the bathroom while Vikrant finished his dinner. Soon Suneel returned along with his client and they too finished their dinner and started to discuss about their project. Vikrant knew that he won't get any chance with Priyanka tonight, as Suneel and client were going to work on their project.

~

Vikrant was on his bed trying to sleep when he gets a video call from Tanya. Vikrant answered the call and he can see Tanya sitting on her bed in a camisole top while her heavy boobs hardly fitting in it.

“Hi” Tanya said excitedly.

“Hi, what's up? Looking very excited” Vikrant replied.

“Yeah, guess what? I got a tattoo on my body this evening” Tanya announced cheerfully.

“How and when?? Tell the whole story” now Vikrant was interested too.

“Well, I was coming back to my apartment after office when I see this tattoo shop. I always wanted a tattoo so I just went in and got a tattoo.” Tanya explained.

“That’s great but wait a second, how your conservative family will react when they will know about it??”

“Don’t need to worry about that, I have got a temporary tattoo not a permanent one,” Tanya replied and winked. This girl was too fast, Vikrant thought.

“So, on which body part you got the tattoo??” Vikrant asked.

“Just below my navel, let me show you,” Tanya said and stood up, then she got down from her bed.

She stood in front of her study table and placed the mobile on the table. Now Vikrant was able to see her from head to toe. She was wearing a white camisole with a pair of shorts. No need to say that she was looking absolutely stunning at that moment.

Then she lifted her top a little and pushed her shorts little to show Vikrant, Her tattoo. Vikrant can see that Tanya got butterfly as a tattoo on her body. It was 3 butterflies starting just below her navel and cascading down towards her right thigh.

“So how is it?” Tanya asked expectantly.

“Its awesome and you are looking so hot. I just wanted to hug right now.” Vikrant expressed his feelings.

“Thank you, and you will get your hug tomorrow in the office.” Tanya said and then disconnected the call.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 23-11-2019, 02:11 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM