Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Me: mom, what is your figure?

Mom: I don’t know. Just measure it. I will also come to know.

I searched for the tape and started to measure.

Me: mom, I will not get the correct figure if you have cloths on your body.

Mom: so take it off, Babu.

Meanwhile I removed her blouse and petticoat also. Now I started to remove her bra and panty. She was shying. Her heart bits are faster.

Me: what is there to shy mom?

Mom: the truth remains same that I am your mother. And I am becoming nude…oh sorry you are making me nude for first time, that to measure my figure, uhh!

Now she is completely nude in front of me. I measured her figure, it was awesome. It is 36-29-38.

Mom: Its not good….. Your wife is nude already. You can play with her body but what about me….

Me: so you want to make me nude ha?

Mom: (smiling) yes.

Me: then make me nude, Honey.

Then she removed my all cloths, and touched my tool. I felt 440V current in my body.

Mom: You two, father and son are identical in every way. (and she get emotional.).

Me: what is there to be emotional?

Mom: I missed physical love so many years….. please make love to me…please.

I hugged her and started to press her boobs, and started to kiss her lips. From left hand I was pressing her right boob and I inserted middle finger of right hand into her pussy. While kissing she was playing with my penis with both hand.

After this we go to my bed and I started licking each other in 69 positions. She said she like this pose very much. In few minutes she cummed in my mouth. I drink all her cum. Now she come over me and took my tool and placed on her pussy. ”I heartily accept you as my husband” saying this she pushed herself down and my half penis is inside her pussy. Then I started to give the strokes. She was moaning very badly. After 10 minutes I was about to come so I take out my penis and stared to give hand strokes.

But she stopped me and said, “I want your son. You please come into me.”

Then I again inserted my penis into her pussy. Within 2 min I cummed into her. She also reached to the climax. We both slept nude in each other’s arm. 

In the evening at 6pm I wake up.

Mom was not in the bed. So I searched her in the house. She was in the kitchen making some breakfast for both of us. I moved closer to her and hugged her from behind and started kissing on her neck. My tool become erect and I pushed it between her legs.

Mom: oh god..!! Can’t you wait for some time? I am busy.

Me: no mom. You look very beautiful and sexy while cooking. That’s my fantasy to fuck my wife while she is cooking.

Saying this I lifted her night gown and pushed my penis into her pussy. She started moaning. Then in 15 minutes I ejected into her pussy. Then I left her and went to my room. After 15 minutes she came into my room and sat near me.

Mom: you are so hungry all the time.

Me: yes. And now I am going to fuck your ass.

Mom: no. please. I am not ready for that. I have never taken it into my ass. Your dad also doesn’t like this.

Me: but I like it very much.

Then I fucked her ass very hardly. She can’t even walk properly for 2 days.

I will narrate the rest of the story later on
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 22-11-2019, 06:03 PM