Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Next morning mom woke up late, I quietly finished my breakfast then packed my cloths and necessary belongings. I have booked a cab it arrived. I asked him to drive for a hotel as i will follow him. Until i get some place to live i have to check in a hotel.

From the hotel i directly headed for my office. In office i got a message from mom ‘I have searched for your clothes for laundry…. where they are?’ I replied her ‘I am going for a office trip for a week’. I searched for rented house in net and contacted many broker. In evening i got a confirmation for a flat. It is 1bhk which will be suitable for me.

#

Next seven days are so boring that i hardly goes anywhere from my flat. Mom has not contacted me, neither call nor any message. I started to feel depressed, my mind is saying to call mom but somehow i controlled my emotion.

Next day by evening time mom called me, I answered in very first ring

Mom: Hello babu, are you coming today. I have cooked you favourite dish.

My words got broken by listening to her words; i cleared my throat and answered

Me: Mom….i want to tell you something, I have moved out from home.

She screamed loudly in phone

Mom: moved out! What the rubbish are you talking?

Me: Yaa mom, After what i have done to you. I am feeling so guilty to face you. I know that you hate me now, Be happy. I will not show you my perverted face in future. I will not disturb you anymore. I will pray to god to keep you happy. Good bye.

I disconnected the call and switched off the mobile. I headed towards my flat, after freshen up i started to watch TV. Meantime someone knocked my door. i opened the door, it is mom. I remain spell bounded. How see got my address. It sure to be aditya (One of my colleague), only he knows about my address.

Me: Mom…….you are here. Is any problem?

Mom: i should ask you this question. What is wrong with you? Why you are doing this to me? You know how much i love you. I can’t live without you. Why are you doing this?

I tried to cool her temper but she slapped me. I asked her to seat down and given her a glass of water.

Me: Mom, i am ashamed of my act. I should not have done that thing with you. I am feeling guilty for it. If i live with you, you will suffer from it….we both will suffer from it. It’s better that we live separately.

Mom just shouted at me

Mom: how can you say like that, I can’t even think of it. You are my last hope for this life. I am living for only you. You can’t leave me…please come home…please don’t leave me.

I tried to console her and calm her down

Me: I have done a big mistake. It had hurt you. It may repeat in future. I can’t see you got hurt for me. So it is better for both of us. Don’t worry i will call you every day but i can’t live with you feeling this guilt.

Mom looked at me with a pleading eye. Tears rolled from both of her eyes. I am in verge of crying but controlled my emotion. Emotion can cause a big trouble in relationship. I had done one and can’t afford another.

Mom: you are doing this to me because i had slapped you for kissing me. What do you want from me.

Me: Nothing……you had already given me everything. Please forgive me mom.

Mom: I know you are angry on me…..I acted as you wife. So you kissed me but i slapped you. It is not your fault it is my fault. i am sorry. Will you forgive me? Please.

She pleaded ……I can’t control any more. I felt on her leg, touched her legs

Me: no mom….. you are misunderstanding me. I have kissed you as a son. I tried to console you. That is my mistake…A son should not kiss his mother like that. Please, don’t say sorry.

Mom: Ok fine…tell me. What should i do for your return? I can’t leave without you. I promise i will make you happy. I will never slap you again. I will do as you say. Please come home. Please……Please….please.

She blinked her eyes, I love that. She knows what i love. I nodded my head in yes. She jumped on me. She hugged me so tightly that even air can’t pass through it. I kept my hands in her back. She is wearing that black saree with backless blouse. She looked in my eyes and closed her eyes. She placed my right hand her waist. We remain like that for some moments, i am little confused. Mom patted my head and said

Mom: Go on, Kiss me.

I slightly kissed her lips, she slowly opened her mouth. I responded her and started to suck her lower lip. Her rosy lips had made me mad.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 22-11-2019, 05:56 PM