Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I pulled the top sleeping bag off her upper body, finding her naked underneath. Without
even stopping to admire her tits, I pulled her arm, tugging her over onto her tummy.
Tossing the sleeping bag off her legs as well, I spread them apart and kneeled between.
I grabbed her arms and placed them behind her back with her forearms overlapping each
other, wrapping my belt around both arms and cinching it tight. Then I leaned forward,
pulled Mom's head up and fit my t-shirt over her mouth, pulling it around to tie it
behind her head.

Mom never struggled. I lay her head down on its side on the pillow. Picking up the
tube, I unscrewed the cap where she could see, then pointed it against her ass and
squeezed the pale yellow cream out, filling the crack between her cheeks. Tossing
the tube aside, I spread her cheeks apart and pushed the cream in, working it up and
down her crack, poking it into her secret, dark little hole. Mom never made a sound
or a single move of protest.

"I bet they can see," I whispered. "With the light on, I bet they can tell what I'm
doing."

She blushed. So sweet. Her face actually went red. I kept massaging her ass, stopping
to poke my index finger inside, gently, gently. Soon I was fingering her ass, working
in an out of her, angling around to widen her little hole.

"No one's ever done this for you, have they?" I whispered. She shook her head. She
looked nervous.

"What fools. They were probably afraid to try, afraid of what you might think of them,
not realizing that you might actually like it."

I pushed two fingers in. She took it with no problem. Leaning forward, I nosed the
tip of my cock into her widening hole.

"If you want to see if you like it, Mom, if you want to try ... turn off the light."

The tent went dark. I shoved, slowly pushing my cock all the way into her, feeling
it harden to the sound of her breath expelling through her nose. I worked my cock
in and out, slowly, for quite a while. Then I lifted her head and whispered in her
ear, "Do you like it?"

She nodded her head.

"Good," I whispered, "cause we're just getting started."

I slammed a rapid burst of thrusts deep into her, my excitement rising to the sound
of the grunts I was hammering out of her. Then I slowed, really digging in deep, swirling
my cock in her to widen her hole, grinding her ass against the ground. Then I pounded
her fast again. I repeated this five or six times. At the end of the last hammer session,
instead of grinding into her slowly, I pulled right out.

Her disappointment registered right away, signaling her desperation by humping her
ass up in search of my cock. I let her wait for several long seconds before plunging
it back in to a long, pleased groan. This too was repeated many times. Eventually,
after a really serious ass fucking, I exploded again, spraying my seed inside her.

"omigod ... omigod ... omigod."

I guess she really did like. That was great because so did I. Pulling out, I collapsed
on her back. I think I might have even fallen asleep on her.

In the morning, Mom was pleased to hear me say, "They're gone." I don't think she
wanted to face them.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 06:06 PM