Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I ran both hands up her sides and grabbed her tits, squeezing them, forcing the nipples
out against her t-shirt. Sliding my hands forward, I pinched each nipple through the
cloth and tugged them, pulling her tits up. I rolled, pinched, and teased her nipples
for several minutes, shoving and rubbing my boner against her ass. Then, I stopped.
We stood there, both breathing heavily.

"You know what I've been thinking about all day?"

She didn't answer. I prodded her ass with my cock. "Do you?" I repeated.

She shook her head.

"Yes you do," I insisted, prodding her again. She shook her head again.

"You," I said.

"All day. I've been thinking about you. All day." I prodded her again. "You know it,
don't you?"

She nodded.

"You were teasing me. All day. Weren't you?"

She nodded again.

"And now you're going to have to take what I give you. Aren't you?"

She nodded. "Yessss," she croaked.

I stepped back. Noisily, I removed my t-shirt and threw it down, followed by my shorts.
My cock stood out, hard. I stepped forward, nestling it against her ass.

"Your husband's back there snoring away. Don't you want to call out?" I asked.

"No."

"No?" I laughed softly, pushing my cock down and sliding the head under her ass to
graze the bottom of her pussy. "If you don't, I'll fuck you. Call him, quick." I sawed
my cock back and forth under her cunt.

"I can't," she whispered.

"Then you're fucked," I whispered back, snaking my tongue into her ear as I angled
my cock up to her pussy entrance. Shove, shove, shove. She whimpered as I pushed in.
I think she really got off on this feigned helplessness. She was very wet. I lunged
into her, all the way, stretching up on my tippy toes to shove in as far as I could.

"Unnnnggghhh," she grunted out loud.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed her by the hips and started a series of hard
lunges, slamming up into her. I lost control, fucking her for all I was worth.

"Ungh, unnghhh, unnngghhhh," she kept grunting over and over until I shot my wad into
her. When I pulled out it dripped down her leg. Almost sheepishly, we gathered out
clothes, dressed and walked in silence back to camp. When we got there, we found the
foursome setting up camp at the next site. They waved when they saw us. We waved back
and Mom crawled into the tent. I cleaned up a few things and crawled in a moment later.
One of the women noticed that I was getting into the same tent as my mother. I couldn't
tell if she was surprised or not, it was too dark.

Inside, Mom had spread the sleeping bags out like blankets again, and was under the
top one, leaving it pulled back for me. I undressed and then searched through her
things until I found what I was looking for, tossing the squeeze tube onto my pillow.
Mom gave me an odd look.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 06:05 PM