Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I was still digesting the meaning of this 'thank you' when I felt her hand move on
my leg. Up, up, up it slid under the loose leg of my combination shorts and swim trunks.
The thrill of her hand sneaking up my shorts on this public beach caused my little
guy too stiffen. Mom's hand froze on my leg, and then her fingers started scratching
my thigh.

"That's right," she whispered, "Mommy's coming and he knows it."

She traced her fingers ever so gently over my closed eyelids.

"Do you like that?" she whispered, her mouth close to my ear. As I opened my mouth
to answer, she slipped her fingers down across my lips. "Shhhhhh."

Her hand resumed its journey up my leg, stopping just before the netting that cupped
my cock and balls, restraining them from falling into the leg of my shorts. Quickly
her fingers slipped under the elastic and stretched it away from my leg, her fingers
finding my swelling member and tugging it through the gap. My cock hardened through
the circle formed by her fingers and her palm. Mom moved her hand back and forth,
her hand barely touching my screaming cock.

"Oh, he likes it, doesn't he?"

I knew she didn't want an answer but I nodded my head anyway. She jacked me as she
continued massaging the lotion into my face, her fingers stopping to swirl around
the head, gently pinching the purple helmet, then squeezing tight and forcing her
hand up my length until it met my balls. My father snored on one side and I could
sense the men glancing over on the other. They could only see Mom caressing my face
but even that was somewhat erotic for a Mother and her grown son. I could sense their
envy. What if they knew she was stroking my cock beside her thigh? I hardened even
more at the thought.

As if she knew my most inner thoughts, Mom whispered, her breathing betraying her
own excitement, "Come for me, baby. Right here with everyone watching. Come for me."
Her hand slipped down to grip my head, twisting back and forth around it. "Come for
me," she whispered excitedly, "come in Mommy's hand."

That was it. It was too much. I could almost hear it gurgle as my load shot up my
shaft and exploded into her hand. I opened my eyes to see it spilling over to drip
on the sleeping pad and shooting up her forearm. I turned my head to see the men looking
our way as I spurt my final volleys onto the side of her thigh, my cock hidden by
her slightly raised leg. Mom milked my cock until it was soft as if trying to pull
every bit of come out of me.

"I think you and I had better go for a swim," she said in her normal voice.

She pulled her bikini top out of her bag and slipped it under her t-shirt. A moment
later she stood and pulled the t-shirt over her head, tossing it down. I started to
clean up my spill on the pad with her shirt but she told me to leave it. I dropped
it but made sure it covered my mess. Mom was already halfway to the lake, again attracting
the eyes of the married men. I followed her, watching closely just as they were, proud
of my beautiful Mom, and eager for the afternoon to pass so we could get to bed. As
I watched her luscious ass tick-tock from side to side my cock, so recently worked
over, signaled its interest. I wished I could fuck her in the water in front of them
all.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 06:03 PM