Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I trailed my hand in the water to wash away her scent before beginning to paddle.
On my second stroke, Dad turned his head slightly. "It's about time," he grumped,
"I thought I was going to have to go all the way on my own."

"Sorry Dad," I replied, "I had to go slow so I didn't wake Mom."

"Hmmphh," was the response.

Mom's eyes opened and caught mine. Her lips pouted out, forming into a silent kiss
that she tossed to me before closing her eyes again. She left her beaver open for
my entertainment until we beached the canoe for lunch, and didn't pull her t-shirt
down until she heard Dad stepping out.

There was one other group already on the beach, off to one side. We waved and exchanged
niceties with the two couples, chatting about the beautiful scenery as we hauled our
lunches and assorted gear to the other end of the small beach. As we walked back and
forth, I noticed the two men glancing at my mother's figure, though she was easily
ten to twelve years older than them. Clearly, it wasn't lost on either of them that
Mom wasn't wearing a bra under her long t-shirt. One of the women caught the men looking
and scowled, particularly at one who must have been her husband.

We threw our self-inflating pads down near the trees in the shade and sat down to
eat our lunch. Immediately after, Dad turned onto his stomach and readied himself
for a nap. On my other side, Mom sat with her legs drawn up, resting her chin on her
knees. Dad was already snoring by the time I finished my lunch and stretched out to
rest.

"Thanks for doing my face, sweetie," she smiled. "Kneel next to me so I can do yours,"
she patted the sleeping pad beside her right next to her thigh.

"Can't you do it while I'm laying down?" I groaned, and grasped my upper arms as if
I'd been paddling as hard as Dad.

"Come on, do as I ask," Mom admonished me quietly, patting the pad again.

I got up on my knees and twisted around to face her, nestling in close to her side.
Mom put her hand on my leg, tugging to get me to press tight to her thigh. Squeezing
sunscreen onto her fingers, she began applying it to my face in the same gentle manner
I had used with her except that her fingers were far softer. It was surprising how
erotic such an innocent action could be. I closed my eyes to concentrate on extracting
every nuance from the touch of her fingers.

She startled me when her right hand dropped down on my leg. She didn't move it and
I realized that there was nowhere else for her hand since the side of my leg was tightly
pressed against hers. A moment later she pulled her hand away, I presume to squeeze
more lotion on the other, since it left my face at the same time. Her fingers had
just started stimulating my face when I felt her hand drop once more onto my leg.
This time, however, it moved into the crease between my tightly closed thighs, her
fingers pushing to slide between them.

Relaxing my legs, I allowed her hand to push in but she immediately pressed the back
of her hand against my left thigh, urging it out. As soon as I shifted my knee over,
opening a V between my legs, her hand left to cup my right leg in her palm.

"You did my face so nicely," she whispered. "I want to return the favor."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 06:03 PM