Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Almost in concert with the rise of these small peaks, Mom's legs parted, slow but
steady, just a little more every few minutes. I waited anxiously for each angular
increase until eventually her knees were once again leaning against the sides of the
canoe. The flashlight was moving to and fro with the canoe, gently rolling across
the t-shirt tucked between her legs. Once again her hand snaked out to grasp its end.
As she adjusted its angle, she pulled her t-shirt up, and then carefully laid the
light to rest against her now exposed panties. My cock grew to full length as I watched,
eyes glued and unable to pull away. With great difficulty, I finally snapped them
away to latch onto her nipples as she arched her back into a long stretch, her eyes
still closed.

Her lips turned up in a smile as she settled back but her lashes remained tight to
her cheeks. She raised both legs at the same time to rest her calves along the gunwale,
letting her pretty feet dangle over the sides. My eyes caressed the length of her
leg, starting with her right foot, along the ridge of her tibia to her knee and then
diving down the inner expanse of her thigh. The flashlight rested on her mound, threatening
to roll off as my father and I stroked our paddles through the water.

I dug deeper in an attempt to dislodge it so I could have a clear view of her panties
but it seemed to be firmly nestled in the crevice underneath. I leaned into my next
stroke, pressing down with my foot. Success! The thick black shaft rolled to the side
exposing Mom's light blue panties. On the next stroke it rolled back onto her mound,
teetered, and fell to the other side. The smile faded from Mom's face but her eyes
remained closed. Did she know it was me causing the light to roll across her pussy?

I let my feet rock the canoe on each stroke, fascinated by the slow roll of the black
light across those robin egg blue panties. After each run across her mound, I checked
her face for signs of rebuke. None. The lost smile had been replaced by a slight pout
with a small opening between the center of her lips. Keeping my eyes on her mouth,
I rolled the light across her panties several more times rewarded each time by a slightly
more pronounced pout.

My head snapped up to meet my father's gaze as he turned to look back, a frown on
his face.

"Sorry Dad," I quickly offered my apology for disturbing the natural glide of the
canoe through the lake. "I think Mom's asleep," I added, whispering. "I think I should
put some sunscreen on her face so she doesn't get burned."

Dad nodded and turned back to his paddling. I leaned forward, kneeling between Mom's
legs, and set my paddle in the front half of the canoe behind Mom's head. Picking
up the special sunscreen for her face, I squirted a small amount and gently applied
it to Mom's forehead. Her face visibly relaxed as my finger traced the faint lines
across her forehead, slipping down over her worry lines to caress her cheek, rise
over the bridge of her nose and onto the other side of her face. I applied the cream
as softly as I could, tickling her face more than rubbing it.

Squirting more lotion onto my fingers, I leaned in to dab it on her chin. My knee
accidently pressed against the head of the flashlight, pushing it against her crotch
and causing a noticeable twitch across Mom's mouth. With my finger of lotion resting
on her chin, I bumped the light on purpose and again witnessed a tightening of her
lips. Bump ... bump ... bump. A twitch each time but no angry tightening of her face,
and no eyes opening to dispense a displeased look.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:59 PM