Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I was treated to a better view when Mom finally slid her hands above her knees, leaning
back as her fingers worked her thighs. She pulled her t-shirt back to make room for
her busy fingers, working the softer flesh here even more. She leaned right back to
do the very top of her legs, the spongy part I liked so much. Her t-shirt was pulled
right up onto her panties to make room, exposing all of her legs.

She moved the large, black, metal flashlight about as her hands moved, bumping it
out of the way. But she never simply picked it up to set it down at her side. She
let it flop back and forth as she moved it to lean first against one thigh, and then
the other. Her legs didn't just glisten, her thighs appeared almost damp when she
was done. The flashlight nestled against her panties at the very juncture of her legs.
It too seemed wet, well lubricated from rubbing against her freshly oiled thighs.
My cock, quite stiff now from considering this casually innocent yet erotic display,
wished it could be me instead of that unfeeling metal rod.

At long last Mom finished, screwing the top back on the suntan lotion, letting it
drop to her side as she leaned back to rest.

"That's better," she said, her soft eyes regarding me once more, her smile gracing
her face. She raised her hand to flip her hair over her shoulder, on each side.

"I think I'd better keep my shirt on for now," she remarked, again clearly not expecting
any comment.

Darn. I had been hoping, although not consciously, that she would continue, removing
her t-shirt and, who knows, maybe even her bikini top. Even with her bikini top on,
her breasts would be very pleasant to watch. But hidden under the t-shirt I had to
use my imagination more than I had hoped.

Mom seemed to drift off to sleep again. Her legs narrowed as she dozed, I suppose
to stop the movement of the flashlight which still lay between her thighs. Eventually,
the light was clamped between her thighs, its end protruding above her legs a good
five or six inches. But slowly, as her breathing lengthened, her legs relaxed, loosening
their hold on the black rod and freeing it to rock between her legs. At one point,
just as it was in danger of falling toward me and laying flat between her legs, her
hand darted up to grasp it by the end and gently laid it back toward her to rest against
her once more.

Why hadn't she let it fall? At its present angle, its substantial weight now kept
it against her crotch between the V of her legs. As I wondered about this, her legs
parted and the flashlight rocked side to side with the motion of the boat. My cock
stiffened as I imagined what that light could feel.

Abruptly, Mom's legs snapped tight on the light and she straightened to an upright
sitting position. Reaching her hands under her t-shirt, she fumbled about and finally,
in that mysterious maneuver that I still as a grown man have yet to master -- or any
honest guy I know -- managed to pull her bikini top out and drop it onto the lotions
she had set to the side of her legs.

YES! This was even better than removing her t-shirt and keeping her bikini top on.
As she lay back, the shirt coveted her breasts, clinging to them in the heat, distinctly
outlining their magnificent shape, especially her nipples. These perky things seemed
to grow as I watched, like slow motion photography of plants rising to the sun.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:53 PM