Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection
Canoeing with Mom

Ch. 02 - Mom learns something new from son.

I was wasted the next morning. Dad wondered why Mom and I hadn't slept well since
he had slept on his own. Mom countered that he snored so loud he still kept us awake,
and that he'd have to move his, she said his, tent farther away tonight. You'd think
hearing that I was to again sleep with my Mom would have produced a reaction below,
but I was worn out. There was barely a twitch even as I watched Mom move about in
just a long t-shirt, though she wore a swimsuit underneath.

But I managed to revive on the slow paddle to the end of the fifth lake which we reached
before noon. Mom had sprawled against the cross member again on a bed of life jackets.
She appeared to doze off as Dad and I quietly paddled through the still water, listening
to the birds and the drip of water from our paddles.

Mom's bikini effectively stopped her nipples from poking through her t-shirt and her
closed legs left little more to the imagination. I really was enjoying the environment
when I thought I felt her eyes on me. But when I looked her eyes were closed and the
expression on her face relaxed. A slight smile graced her lips as if she was having
a pleasant dream.

As I gazed down at her, love swelling through my abdomen to focus in my heart, she
stretched, shifting her legs to a more comfortable position, opening them a little.
Immediately, my attention abandoned the beautiful sunny lake to latch onto her legs,
now open about five inches between her knees and narrowing down to the point where
one ankle crossed on top of the other leg just below my seat.

I loved looking at her legs, especially the insides of her thighs, the lower part
where the flesh thickened on the way from her knees toward the special part at the
juncture of her limbs. I was running my eyes up and down her when she moved once more,
lifting her knees and parting her thighs until her legs rested against the sides of
the canoe. When she drew her knees up higher, the t-shirt slid up her tanned thighs,
baring the their backsides for my appreciation. My eyes were drawn down, following
her legs until they fattened into her bikini bottom, now partly exposed.

There was a tingling tickle in the head of my cock as I realized that these were not
the thick bottoms of her swimsuit. They were panties. Who knows why that made a difference
but it did. My cock arched in my shorts. I also don't know how long Mom had been watching
me. I suddenly became aware that her eyes were open, and she was quietly observing
me with that same sleepy smile on her face. When she saw that I had noticed her regard,
she spoke.

"I guess I'd better put some lotion on before the sun gets too hot." She stretched,
her back arching and her legs opening even wider. As she relaxed, she disappointingly
pushed the t-shirt down between her legs, blocking my view of her panties. "Where
did I put that lotion?" she asked rhetorically as she rummaged in the small backpack
at her side.

She pulled a tube and a plastic bottle out and tossed them to the side of her leg
and, for some unknown reason, pulled the large black, metal flashlight out as well.
It was the biggest one we had, powered by four D cell batteries in a straight line.
This she set head down between her legs, holding it from flopping over. After another
minute searching, she finally retrieved the large bottle of 30 suntan lotion, opened
it, leaned over and starting applying it to her feet. She was in no hurry as she worked
her way up her lower legs, slipping her hands all around, twisting her legs and feet
around for better access, taking the time to massage the lotion in well. Her legs
glistened in the sun, almost bragging about their fine, muscled shape.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:49 PM