Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Obediently, I filled her mouth with my tongue, sliding it in and out, leisurely this
time. You know what I was doing to her pussy. When I felt her lifting her ass against
me again, I pulled out.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you from the front?"

"Sure," she replied.

When she was on her back, legs spread wide, I nestled in until my cock was poised
at the entrance to her pussy. Leaning down to press my tongue to her lips, I plunged
in and began a slow, steady, necking/fucking. A long time later, I came in her again.

We rested, me still laying on her. I may have fallen asleep, or maybe I had just dozed.
Mom was definitely sleeping. I started kissing her lips again and gently massaging
her tits, pulling and squeezing her nipples softly. My cock had slipped out but it
hardened as my activities progressed until it was laying straight and proud in the
crevice between her pussy lips. I slipped my tongue crossways along Mom's lips. I
could tell she was now awake.

"Nick?"

"Yes?"

"Am I going to get any more sleep or are you going to kiss me all night?"

My tongue could feel her lips turn up in a smile.

"What do you think?" I asked, plunging my tongue in her mouth before she could answer
and filling her other cunt with my cock.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:44 PM