Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"Mom," I complained, pressing my hips down, shoving my cock further between her cheeks.

"Yessss. Like that," she whispered. "Rub me."

My cock was moving between her cheeks before my brain could tell it to. Back and forth
it sawed through her crease. My hips were bringing her ass down into the mattress.

"Kiss me," she cried, "Kiss me!"

My lips sought her out. I covered her mouth with mine but again she blocked my tongue
from entering her mouth. Incredibly, here I was rubbing my bare cock through my Mom's
bare cheeks and all I could think about was how much I wanted to get my tongue in
her mouth. I was desperate to slip it in. She was panting loudly. Why wouldn't she
let me? We'd already done that.

"Together," she gasped.

"What?" I gasped back, frantically poking my tongue at her, shoving my cock against
her ass.

"At the same time."

The same time?

She cocked her hips, turning her ass up toward me. My cock slipped down, past her
dark hole and below, to bump its head between her damp thighs, nestling against her
wet, lower lips.

"Like that," she panted, "at the same time."

The light of realization dawned on me. I pressed my cock against her, opening her
pussy lips a fraction just as I poked the tip of my tongue between her lips. She allowed
it.

I shoved another inch of my cock into her as my tongue barged through her lips. Her
ass lifted higher, my cock plunged right in as far as I could shove it and my tongue
stretched to touch her tonsils. As I drew my cock fully back to ready for a slamming
attack, I withdrew my tongue. Her ass twisted up even more in anticipation. Bam! I
threw my cock into her and stabbed my tongue in hard. A frantic shoving and stabbing
followed, my muffled grunts mixed in with hers.

"Unnnghhhh."

"Ohhhhhhh."

"Unnnghhhh."

"Ohhhhhhh."

"Unnnghhhh."

"Ohhhhhhh."

Only a minute later I spermed her. Eighteen years worth of pent up spunk blasted inside
her.

As we regained our breath, we could hear Dad snoring away.

"I guess its a good thing your Dad snores so loud," Mom laughed.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"That was amazing."

"Yeah," she agreed. "It's intense isn't it?"

"Awesome," I corrected her. "It's almost as if ..." I broke off.

"Almost as if what?"

"Nothing."

"No," she insisted. "You were going to say something. Almost as if what?"

"It was crude."

"I don't care. Tell me."

"Well ... it was almost as if you ..." I hesitated, then continued, "had two cunts,"
I finished. "Sorry."

Mom laughed. "Wow," she laughed again. "That's what he used to say to me, like I had
two cunts."

Hearing her say that, my cock, still inside her, twitched and I pushed it in and out
a few times.

"Hey," she protested, "only at the same time."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:44 PM