Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I moved my head forward carefully, not wanting to bang heads. My lips landed right
on hers. Before I could move to her cheek, she kissed my lips.

"Goodnight, Mom."

"Kiss me again."

I moved my lips to her cheek and kissed her.

"Not there."

I pecked her lips, withdrawing quickly.

"Not like that."

I moved in and kissed her again. Her lips moved on mine, pulling and squeezing. When
the kiss ended, she pushed her face toward me for another kiss. A longer one. When
it ended, she waited. She didn't move toward me. Was that it? Were we going to sleep
now, with my arm and leg stretched across her, my cock pressed against her side? I
didn't intend to but I moved forward to regain her lips and kissed her again, a longer
one still, moving my lips on hers. Parting, we were both breathing rapidly.

"I haven't laid down to kiss for a long time," she whispered.

She had barely finished before I moved in to take her lips again. As I worked my lips
on hers, her tongue pressed against my mouth, not pushing in, but teasingly pressing
against my lips. We paused only long enough to breath before kissing again. When her
tongue teased me again, I opened my lips and her tongue slipped into my mouth. That
opened the gate. Back and forth our tongues battled, from my mouth to hers, probing
and withdrawing, twisting around each other, tracing the lines of our teeth, reaching
for our throats. We were panting when that kiss finally ended. My hips had been grinding
my cock against her leg. No mention was made about this part of our contact.

"Whew," Mom sighed. "I haven't been kissed like that for a long time."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I used to have a boyfriend who kissed me like that. In college."

"That's a long time ago."

I sensed her nodding in response. "He liked to lay on my back and kiss me."

"On your back?" I blurted out loud, surprised.

"Shhhh. Don't wake your Dad." Then, "Yeah, he liked to lay on me and kiss me right
on the mouth. Said it made him feel real close to me."

There was no sound except for our breathing which, curiously, wasn't returning to
normal.

"Can I try kissing you like that, Mom?"

There was a long pause before the quiet response, "Yessss."

As I scrambled on top, Mom opened to let my knees rest between her legs. Gently, I
lowered myself until my chest pressed against her back. I kissed her cheek and then
her lips.

"Lay right down, like he did," she whispered.

I let my hips down until my hardened member grazed her cheeks, moving side to side
until it nestled in the crevice between her cheeks and my hips were firmly against
her ass.

"That's right. Like that."

I kissed her. Quick kisses and longer ones, but she closed her mouth when I tried
to slip my tongue into her mouth again.

"Reach around and hold me."

I slipped my hands under her shoulders. Dissatisfied, her hands reached up to pull
mine farther down, lifting and then lowering herself onto my open palms, fitting a
breast into each one, her nipples stabbing between my fingers.

"Like that," she whispered.

I squeezed her tits, kissing her for several minutes as I gloried in squishing her
nipples between my fingers as my hands massaged her breasts. Again, she rebuffed my
efforts to plunge my tongue in her mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:42 PM