Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom piled the small pack and life jackets against the yoke spanning the middle of
the canoe. She leaned back against this makeshift cushion to sit on another life jacket
in favor of the hard foam cushion she'd previously used as a seat. Her legs stretched
between mine with her feet resting below my seat. I could no longer look over her
head to leer down her blouse, nor could I observe her in private. Although her eyes
were closed under her sunglasses, she could open them at any moment to see exactly
where my attention was focused.

That, however, didn't stop me from examining her body. Her blouse was buttoned right
to the top and was tucked into her short, loose skirt covering her legs to mid-thigh,
closed tightly together as they stretched to the stern of the canoe.

After a few minutes, she remarked that she'd forgotten to put sunscreen on her legs
and began applying it to her legs. She took her time, never hurrying her hands as
they delicately stroked her tanned limbs. Upon finishing, she returned to her demure
position.

Running my eyes up her legs and over her torso, I noticed that her blouse now had
two buttons undone. I had been so focused on watching her lean over to rub the lotion
into her legs that I hadn't noticed her loosen her shirt. I could feel excitement
surge within me again, not because I could see much, but because of what she'd done.
She may have just wanted to cool off but I was sure it was more than that.

Her hand drifted up to toy with her button again, just as it had earlier. Again, she
played about, left to stroke her leg, and returned several times to toy with the button
again. On the third return, she slipped the button out of its hole. This was repeated
with the fourth button, and the fifth, leaving only one button holding her blouse
together. She wasn't exposed. The shirt still covered her breasts completely, but
I could see a thin line of flesh all the way to the last button, drawing a line right
through her exposed navel. As far as I could tell, her eyes were still closed.

The humming started. Mom reached to dbang her hands over the gunwales of the canoe,
parting her blouse as her arms stretched out. There was now a wide expanse of exposed
skin running from her throat to just below her belly button. Her shirt was in danger
of exposing her nipples. Cock straightening. Suddenly, she pulled her knees up, drawing
her feet up from beneath my seat, blocking my view just as it seemed her shirt would
indeed slip off her nipples. Damn!

Paddle, paddle, paddle.

Mom's feet moved, surprising me as they too reached toward the sides of the canoe,
dbanging over with her toes pointing out. I could see her chest again, my eyes immediately
darting in to see if her shirt had slipped off those enigmatic points. Not yet.

But looking down, her wide open legs pulled my eyes right up to rest on her bikini
bottom exposed as her spreading, lifting legs shed the covering skirt. Her legs were
so wide that the crevice between her womanly place was clearly marked. I stared at
the spot where the material fell in, drawing a line from bottom to top.

Mom's hands suddenly slipped in from the gunwales to pull her shirt apart, baring
her breasts to the sun and my worshipping eyes. They quickly returned to rest on the
sides of the canoe once more.

Nothing was said, and she never quit humming all the way to the next portage. My eyes
moved back and forth from her tits to her crotch. She made no wanton movements, nothing
to let me believe she was doing anything more than sun tanning semi-nude with just
her family nearby.

Eventually, we reached the next portage. Dad wanted to carry on to the next lake rather
than camping there, saying he didn't want the others to catch up to us so we could
be on our own. I was quite ok with that, though this was a long portage.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:40 PM