Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

There wasn't any shade on the only beach on the island. Dad looked really tired and
welcomed Mom's suggestions that we put up the tents for a respite from the increasingly
hot sun and rest until later in the afternoon when it was cooler. She grabbed my pup
tent and put it up first. Giving Dad a hug, she suggested he crawl in my tent while
we put the other one up. Dad looked so bushed he just crawled in and crashed before
we could even spread a blanket inside. Mom carried the bigger tent down the small
beach about twenty feet and started putting it up. Minutes later she crawled in, telling
me to make sure the canoe was dragged up far enough and then to get out of the sun
with her.

"Get my skin cream, will you?" she called out as I approached the canoe.

It took me a few minutes to find her skin cream. I wasn't sure which one she meant
so I brought the suntan lotion, her tube of facial suntan lotion, and a small jar
of some white cream. I wasn't tired at all but I was quite eager to get into the tent
with Mom, even if she did go to sleep. She had spread a blanket over the floor of
the tent and was laying slightly to one side leaving little room for me, not enough
to lay down without touching her. To my delight, she had taken off her shirt and was
just wearing her bikini bottoms although I couldn't see anything because she was laying
flat on her stomach. I wasn't complaining. She looked as if she was already asleep.
I crawled in and lay on my side next to her.

"Did you get the cream?" she mumbled.

"I think so. I wasn't sure which one you wanted."

"Let's see." She turned her head to look. I had dumped the collection of creams just
below her pillow. She drew her head back at little, having difficulty identifying
the creams so close to her face. Then she did something so casually it was beautiful.
She pushed up onto her right elbow, twisting her left shoulder back so she could look
at the collection. As she did, her left breast rose with her, springing from her chest
and dangling free less than a foot from my face.

"Hmmmm," she seemed to be reading the labels, though she must have known what each
was at a glance. Was she giving me a chance to ogle her tit? If so, I loved her for
it, so much that my cock was growing once more and I had to twist myself to hide it.

"This one," she said, falling flat again but reaching her hand back to me, holding
the jar of white cream. "Could you put some on me, please?"

I scooped up some white cream with my fingers and reached for her back. I moved my
hands over her, working my way down to the top of her bikini over the next few minutes.
Mom had laid her head down on the pillow and when I reached the rise of her buttocks,
stretched both hands back to grasp her bikini. Hooking her fingers under the legs,
she pulled, dragging the bikini up over her cheeks and in until the material pressed
into her crack. She said nothing, dropping her hands to her sides.

A little stunned at this silent invitation, I pressed my cream covered fingers onto
the middle of her right cheek and, timidly, rubbed it in a small circle. I rubbed
the cream all over her right cheek, then scooped up more for her left cheek, working
it in with small circular movements as well. Her cheeks succumbed to my pressure,
withdrawing and moving like a wave as my fingers pressed forward.

Inevitably, I slid down the slope of her darkening cheeks toward the crease marking
the divide between her ass and her legs. Her legs opened as my fingers moved toward
her center, about to dip between her thighs beneath her ass. Just then, as I was about
to press into that warm place, I heard my father's voice greeting someone arriving
on the beach.

Mom stirred. "I think we better ..."

Placing my hand on her shoulder I tried to keep her still but my father spoke again,
his voice sounding closer to our tent, and she quickly sat up to reach frantically
to find and pull on her shirt. I watched as she opened her legs to thread her feet
through the skirt, my eyes on the front of her bikini.

"Come on, Nick. Go talk to your father."

I exited the tent, stretching and yawning, greeting Dad as Mom buttoned her shirt.
We left shortly after.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 21-11-2019, 05:36 PM