Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I started talking, trying to distract her. What to say? I began talking about her
friend, what a nice ass she had, almost as good as Mom's. I wondered if her son would
appreciate it as much as I did hers and imagined a scene with that pimply face geek
pushing a surprisingly long but thin cock between Alicia's cheeks.

My cock popped inside. Every nerve in my body tingled with exhileration. Yes! Success.
I continued my whispered story, describing how exquisite his long rod felt as it slid
through Alicia's slippery back door, how much she loved feeling the thickness of its
head, how full it made her feel. How fantastic Alicial thought it felt to be fucked
in the ass by her own son.

I was moving slowly in and out now. My hand had left Mom's tit to hold her legs in
place while I fucked her ass. My other hand remained on her pussy but I could only
spare enough brain power to hold my thumb inside, wiggling it inside her cunt in concert
with my thrusts into her ass.

I lost the story. My mind couldn't keep it up but that was ok. Mom was moaning with
each thrust now. I'm sure she was past my whispered narration and concentrating on
how good it felt to have her son fuck her ass. I had moved her legs further back and
was squatting over her bent hips, banging her in long strokes, pausing to root around,
pulling out slowly, holding my head at her entrance to maximize the stretch before
slamming back in for yet another grind. My hands returned to her chest, a tit and
nipple firmly gripped by each, squeezing on the in thrust and grind, releasing on
withdrawal.

We weren't quiet. Though Mom's eyes still hadn't opened, she was moaning and grunting
loudly. So was I, but strangely, we didn't groan in unison. Our sounds reminded me
of a bunch of pigs I had watched years ago when we visited a local farm on a school
trip. That weird memory triggered a frantic release and I began humping Mom's ass
with wild abandon, grunting like a whole herd of pigs.

My second release. This time I pulled out of Mom's ass and sprayed my spunk first
on her pussy and tummy, then grabbed my cock and aimed it at her tits, finally leaning
forward in an attempt to squirt some on her face but I could only pump hard enough
to hit her chin by then. I thought she would give me shit for such vulgar treatment
but she just smiled at me when she finally opened her eyes.

"Like that, do you?" she laughed.

I nodded, my flushed face being answer enough.

As I recovered my breath, Mom lying before me with her feet now firmly planted on
the mattress, legs spread wide, my cum spread up her torso, Mom said, "Alicia's son
is too dumb to know what he could have. It's a shame, really. Especialy since her
husband is such an asshole."

I nodded, more interested in the wad of spunk dripping down Mom's chin, and the fact
she hadn't bothered to wipe it away, than hearing about Alicia's stupid, geeky son.

"I'm going to invite them over for dinner next weekend. Just Alicia and her husband.
Maybe he won't be able to come."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:48 PM