Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Well, she'd teased me mercilessly for weeks. And in those weeks, I'd armed myself
with sufficient knowledge to tease her for a few tortuous hours. I didn't possess
practiced skills, but I was willing to take the time to learn.

I pulled my hand away from her legs and skinned my fingers and palm lightly over her
cheeks, moving around slowly, taking time to explore the shape of each individual
cheek. I caressed her bottom for several minutes, all the while gazing into her eyes
with a deadpan expression. I didn't push my fingers between her cheeks to feel the
forbidden hole. That was for later. Soon, but later.

I leaned forward to kiss the corner of Mom's mouth. "I love my mother's ass," I whispered.
I reached under her with my free hand, sliding under her tit, pinching her hard nipple,
reveling in the pleased wince that crossed her face. "I'm going to kiss it, and lick
it, and worship it with my tongue." Mom's eyes closed as if she was imagining it.
I softly pinched her buttocks. "But first I'm going to suck my mother's beautiful
little tits."

I pushed my head into her side, forcing her shoulder up as my face nuzzled the side
of her breast. My hand pulled her tit toward me, feeding her long nipple into my mouth.
I sucked it in hard.

"Ohhh, baby," Mom cried. "Suck me."

I did. I sucked and sucked her tit, my hand continuing to caress her buns, fingers
straying between her legs to tease the bottom of her wet pussy. When I finally pulled
my face off her tit, my fingertips were dipped into her slit, brushing sideways back
and forth, expanding her puffy, wet lips. Propping myself up on my other elbow, I
surveyed Mom's willing body, her parted legs and trembling buttocks.

I reached for one of the squeeze bottles that she had placed on the bed and aligned
its nozzle with the crack of Mom's ass. I squeezed, expelling a stream of viscous
oil into her crack, watching in fascination as it slowly oozed between her tightly
pressed cheeks. As it magically disappeared, I squeezed in more to replace it, and
then again.

Dropping the bottle to the bed, I leaned in so I could whisper in Mom's ear. My fingertips
began tracing a line up and down her crack, as softly as I could, teasing her flesh.

"I can imagine what it would be like to see you for the first time, from behind,"
I whispered, fingers trailing along her crack. "The first time ... ever I saw ...
your ass." Stroking, stroking, right down to her pussy, and then up, tickling her
perineum before returning to tease her crack.

"God, that very first look. To see that woman's ass for the first time," I whispered,
"and wonder what it would feel like to brush against her tush."

Mom groaned and turned her face into the bed. I followed, keeping my mouth by her
ear, whispering.

"To see the look in her face as she watched me in the mirror, walking toward her through
the store, to the rack she was standing beside flipping through skirts. To see her
apprehension, knowing I was going to do it, that I was going to brush myself against
her bottom, in public, and that even so, she would shamelessly respond, pushing her
ass back to offering the promise of her dark, secret hole."

Mom moaned into the mattress.

"Never before taken, never before offered," my whisper intensified.

Mom turned her face toward me again. "Never," she hissed.

I pushed my thumb between her slippery, rubbery cheeks until my thumbprint skidded
across her puckered hole.

"Oh, god," Mom cried.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:42 PM