Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"Mom. I'm driving."

"Then you'd better hurry home."

Mom's foot softly rubbed my cock the rest of the way home. Unfortunately, Dad's car
was parked in his spot on the far side of the driveway. He was already home. I pulled
up beside it.

"I think we should put the car in the garage early today." Mom laid her head on the
seat, her foot lazily scbanging up and down the front of my jeans as she smiled at
me, fingers toying with my shirt sleeve.

The garage door was still closing and I had just shut off the engine when Mom's hands
roughly pulled me out of my jeans. Holding me upright, her mouth closed over my cock.
She was rough again but this time didn't push my hands away when they closed over
the back of her head. I probably would have thrust her face against the roof but the
steering wheel restricted my movements. Still, I held her head firmly in my crotch,
grinding it down on my cock, thrilled as she gurgled for breath, foolishly undisturbed
by her choking gasps. Triumphantly, I splattered her tonsils, remorse seeping into
my brain only after I filled her mouth.

She didn't swallow it. Instead, she let it gurgle out, streaming and oozing down my
shaft, soaking my jeans. Mom looked up, a wanton, horny woman with a streak of cum
dribbling over her lip onto her chin. Her eyes were wild and excited as she swiped
my goo away with the back of her hand.

"I'll keep Dad busy while you sneak upstairs."

Saturday. Tomorrow was Father's day. Mom was dressed in an absolutely killer outfit,
shortie white shorts with a matching sleeveless top that emphasized her tanned and
supple upper arms, and hugged her sides to accent the narrowness of her waist, the
wide flare of her hips, and the jut of her firm ass. Her top was unbuttoned deep between
her small breasts to ward off the heat, but not my eyes which dipped into her tanned
cleavage.

Several times that day she sat in the patio lounge, one leg resting over the other,
foot dangling a sandal languidly up and down in the oppressing heat, before struggling
up and walking barefoot across the grass to remove an offending weed from the garden.
Always, she bent over with her ass pointing directly at me, pulling on her victim
with gentle force so the roots wouldn't snap and stay in place to grow again. Such
care took time, time for her buttocks to press against her shorts, to move with the
slight sway as her legs adjusted to minute variations in the force applied by her
arms, cheeks alternately tensing with the effort to maintain the balance of the sexiest
weeding machine on the planet. 'Soon,' they whispered.

Towards the end of the day, as Dad and I shared the double lawn chair divided by a
shared, built-in table, Mom stretched out face down on the lounge in front of us.
Dad was engrossed in a book while I was enamored with, well, you know what I was looking
at.

Mom's feet were crooked in about a foot apart, leaving a slight part between her tanned
legs all the way up to her shorts. Without looking back, Mom's hands suddenly lifted
from her sides and came to rest at the back of her shorts. Grasping the hem of each
leg, she pulled her shorts up high on her ass, allowing her cheeks to bulge out and
stretching the material tightly against her crotch. Casually, with the legs of her
shorts so lifted, Mom's fingers reached in scratched the inner sides of her cheeks
for at least a minute before letting her shorts loose and dropping her hands back
to her sides. Several seconds later, she turned head to look back to deploy a cheeky
smile.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:40 PM