Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Dinner was dragged out by dessert and coffee despite the fact that neither I nor Dad
wanted anything. When we finally arrived home, I was tired from the strain of the
evening but both Mom and Dad were showing no sign of wear or tear. Of course, that
was understandable for Dad. I surmised that Mother's day must be a special evening
for my parents and resigned myself to the fact that there would be no further extracurricular
activities for me that day. I watched part of a movie with them and said goodnight.
I would have to find a way to discuss the woman we'd met hiking the next day before
I went to school so Mom was pre-warned should they encounter each other, or someone
they both knew.

I had the wildest dreams that night. That woman was on me, fulfilling the implied
promise of rapturous sex. She had started by somehow sneaking under my covers at the
foot of my bed, licking my soles, dragging the tip of her stiffened tongue along the
sensitive underside of my arches, sucking my toes into her mouth one at a time before
trailing kisses and nibbles up my legs. Her tongue flicked between my thighs, digging
deep to get under my balls. I tried to grab her head to pull it up so I could shove
my cock down her throat but her incredibly strong hands gripped my wrists, holding
them by my sides.

She teased me mercilessly, slathering my balls with her tongue, then snaking it up
my shaft. It was so long, in this dream world, that it curled right around my lovestick
and it seemed to take ages for her to reach the top despite steady progress -- I was
far longer in my mind that reality would support. She was finally there, licking my
head, drooling copious quantities of saliva before enveloping my cock with her cavernous
mouth, sliding all the way down until her lips smashed into my curlies, shaking her
head in a futile attempt to force an early ejaculation.

I still couldn't free my hands to get hold of her head. I desperately wanted hold
her still, to take control, to shove my cock deep into her face, but she was too strong.
How? She was no bigger than my mother. And how was it that I could see her face so
clearly, my cock shoved down her throat, when I was lying on my back and she was still
under the covers? Ahhh, in a dream, anything can happen.

How fantastic her lips felt dragging up my shaft, how exquisite her tongue slipping
along the underside of my cock, how lovely the squeeze of her mouth around my tip
and the tickling squish of new saliva before she forced herself down until I banged
on the door of her throat again. God, again and again. How could a woman suck a cock
so well, a married, family woman? I couldn't help it. I was going to cum. It was too
late to warn her, it was already gushing into my tube.

PAIN. Fuck! She was squeezing my balls. Shit. Owwww. Why did she do that?

Her mouth was off me, she was clambering up under the covers, her knees shifting in
jerks along my sides.

"Not yet," she cried. "It's still MOTHER's day!"

What? I started to protest, to complain about not being able to cum, to explain that
I was younger than her husband and could still service her well, but my mouth was
suddenly covered by pussy. Excited and pungent cunt mashed against my face, filling
my nose with the scent of overheated womanhood. Now it was my head that was held in
a vice-like grip.

"Lick me," she gasped, her thighs squeezing my chest as she was riding a pony bareback,
knees digging into the mattress to help her hips lever her cunt against my face. "Lick
me," she repeated. "Eat me!"

I had no choice. I thrust my tongue out, making it as stiff as possible, hoping it
would titillate her ravaging pussy sufficiently to end this cuntal attack soon. She
was moving frantically now, banging my face, forcing me deep into the pillow, her
thighs spreading wide to follow me down. I gasped for breath, sucking air through
my nose.

"Yes ... yesss ... yessss!" she yelled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:31 PM