Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom glared at me as she lay in Dad's arm, my hand working between her legs. I could
understand her reaction. If he opened his eyes, we were done. I was my own behavior
that was amiss. Nevertheless, I continued and in a matter of minutes Mom's glare softened
and was replaced by a glazed look. In that moment her legs relaxed, loosening their
hold on my manipulating fingers. Immediately, I began to rub her pussy in longer strokes,
though still soft and gentle. Her legs opened wider.

I aligned my fingers with her damp crevice and wiggled my fingertips, turning a faint
line into shallow trench. I shifted closer so I was lying beside Mom, my hand reaching
under the bottom of her partly raised thigh to keep my pliant fingers pressed into
the ever deepening split dividing her mound. Confident in the knowledge of her acceptance,
I slipped my hand up to her waist and quickly unsnapped her shorts with a quick twist
of my fingers, my retreating fingertips blazing a trail parting the thin material
of her quick-dry shorts. Now only her panties separated me from her damp pussy hair.
When I reached the bottom of her mound, I pushed my fingers under, inside her legs,
between her panties and shorts. So hot and wet.

Dad's arm straightened and flopped to the side, almost hitting me in the head. He
was dozing off. A moment later, I grabbed Mom, a hand on each hip, and tugged her
down on the blanket and off Dad's arm. I waited for Dad to settle into his new position.
Mom didn't resist when I turned her hips toward Dad, pushing her onto her side with
her bottom facing me. She was lying awkwardly on one hip but twisted with her back
still flat on the ground.

My hand slipped down from her hip, sliding over her bottom, cupping and caressing
her buttocks. Though a forbidden touch, it was platonic compared to the teasing scbangs
across the front of her shorts moments earlier. Mom relaxed as Dad's breathing deepened
and my hand maintained its relatively innocent exploration of her bottom. Perhaps
due to my more muted appreciation, or because of her awkward position, Mom turned
fully onto her side. I pushed on her right cheek, twisting her slightly forward, then
slipped my hand between her legs, snug against the bottom of her pussy and pressed
my thumb between her cheeks.

I started gently but regularly pressing and squeezing. Mom swung her hand behind her
in a half-hearted attempt to push mine away, to no avail. After several swings, she
let her hand fall along the outside of her thigh where it stayed, emphasizing the
curve of her hip. After a few minutes of my squelching action, I used my free hand
to tug Mom's shorts down until, with a quick motion, I pulled my hand back and slid
it back into place, but this time between her shorts and her bare ass and pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," Mom moaned aloud, then turned her face into the blanket. Her only protest
was to push her ass toward me, as if pleading for more.

So be it. I slipped two fingers into her soaking cunt, producing a muffled, "Unnnngghhhhhhh."

Splooook, sploook, sploooook. I pushed my fingers in and out, varying my timing and
speed, loving the way her ass would reach back when my return was delayed and the
way her channel clamped down, sucking me inside, trying to keep me there, fighting
my exit and providing a veritable hero's welcome when my fingers returned.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:29 PM