Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom looked at the water on her thighs, then at me. Carefully, I secured the cap on
my water bottle and set it down in the moss behind me. Turning back to Mom, I put
out one hand to lean on and stretched the other over her lap, looked into her eyes,
and dropped it onto her wet thighs. The way Mom's eyes smoldered, she could have looked
down and dried her legs with a single glance. Despite the water, her thighs were hot
from the sun.

I slid my hand over Mom's thighs, spreading the warm water around. It was soon gone.
I held Mom's gaze the whole time my hand rubbed her inner thighs. Her only reaction
was to open her legs to allow me all the room I needed to do my job. My fingers slowly
inched higher as they rubbed and I was soon stretching my fingertips under the leg
of Mom's shorts. Still, she held my eyes.

I curled my fingers back and moved my hand closer, then stretched my fingers out,
but not under the leg of her shorts. Instead, I brushed my knuckles against the outside,
in the puffy center where her pouting pussy pushed up from the inside. Mom's mouth
opened in surprise and a small gasp escaped past her lips. I teased her for several
minutes, finding her groove and brushing my knuckles up and down inside it, then turning
my hand around and rubbing my finger up and down and then sideways back and forth.

I smiled. How glorious to feel the sun on my back and my mother's pussy in my hand.
I forgave her for allowing my father to join us on our day. What a special mother,
to sit with her husband lying behind her with legs spread wide open, offering her
pussy to her son. I nodded my head, flashing my eyes over her shoulder. She looked
back, then returned her eyes to mine, nodding.

I raised my hand, watching disappointment spread over Mom's face as her pussy was
left alone. But the disappointment was replaced with anticipation when my fingers
freed a couple of buttons from her shirt and slipped inside to slither over her waiting
tit, briefly fondling her already extended nipple, twisting around to slip underneath,
lifting the weight of her breast as my thumb scbangd down to flick her hard nipple,
the silent cry on her lips an added reward.

We were both startled by the sudden appearance of my father's hand on Mom's shoulder
pulling her back, down toward him. Awkwardly, Mom complied and was soon lying on her
back next to Dad, his arm curled under her neck so his hand could hold hers, her neck
fitting into the crook of his elbow. I could see Dad's face now, eyes still closed,
chest heaving a sigh of satisfaction.

I watched my parents for several minutes. Mother looked worried, lying stiffly in
Dad's arm, her open shirt a testimony that she might have been doing something more
than taking in the view. Father, for his part, looked for all intents and purposes
to be asleep. He hadn't changed his position or expression after that first satisfied
exhalation.

Mom's legs were now both stretched out. I moved my hand toward her open thighs. The
movement caught her attention and her look so clearly warned me away I could almost
see her head shake. Mom glared as my hand slipped between her thighs and her legs
closed to inhibit its advance but she wasn't quick enough. Though my hand was now
trapped my fingers were pressed against her warm spongy pussy. I couldn't move my
hand but I could press my fingers and I did just that, pulsing them against her puffy
lips, again, and again, and again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:29 PM