Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I lifted my head and was amazed that Mom hadn't cried out when I saw the teeth marks
I had left in her neck. I looked in the mirror, marveling at the way her nipples tried
to escape from my clutching fists. Mom's hands released their grip on the counter
and grasped my hands, trying to pull them away. I relented and allowed her to pull
my hands off, freeing her tits which bounced down onto her chest.

Mom didn't release my hands. Instead, she guided them to the lapels of her robe, high
up, near her neck, all the while watching me in the mirror. She let go and returned
to grip the counter. I was confused. What did she want? She looked at me, expectantly,
in the mirror. Comprehension finally filtered into my thick skull. I pulled the robe
apart and around her shoulders, baring her entire front, and dropped it to the floor.
Mom was standing in front of me, stark naked, with me behind, pajamas poking firmly
into her rear.

This was insane. Dad was in bed in the next room and he hadn't taken his pill. I strained
to hear his snore but couldn't. Please, please, I thought. Go to sleep. I listened
again. Nothing.

I looked down at Mom's unblemished back, at her perfect skin, gracefully dipping into
the hollow at the base of her spine and curving out to form her wonderfully feminine
buttocks. Only the cotton of my pajamas marred the view. I stepped back to admire
her beautiful, bare ass and long, shapely legs.

Staring dumbly, I pushed my pajamas over my hard cock and down my legs, stepping out
of them as if I was sleepwalking, and kicked them aside. I reached forward to cup
those lovely buttocks in my hands, feeling their heft, squeezing slightly to extract
as much joy as I could from this forbidden skin. My hands moved easily over her cheeks,
facilitated by the light oil I had been rubbing in her braids. I loved the curve of
her flesh and the rubbery resistance it offered to my roving palms but I reveled even
more in the surrender implied by the ease with which her cheeks parted for my exploring
fingers.

Now oblivious of events in the other room, I stepped forward and pushed my cock between
my mother's cheeks. She smiled in the mirror as I began poking around, trying to find
her hole, becoming more frantic with each passing second.

Mom's lips pouted in the mirror.

"Shhhhhh."

I calmed down. Her lips moved but I couldn't hear. I leaned close, pressing my head
to the side of her's.

"Lick me."

I regained her eyes in the mirror. She nodded, smiling.

I slid my head down her back, all the way to her ass without breaking contact until
I was on my knees. I pressed on her knees and she obligingly moved her feet apart.
Her ass pushed out toward me, eager to receive my blessing. I leaned forward and pressed
my face into her ass, tongue extending, searching for the source of the musky smell
that now filled my nostrils. I found it.

I began lapping and licking between Mom's cheeks, poking inside her slit, wiggling
my tongue around and around, then dragging it out and up her perineum, shoving my
flattened tongue between her cheeks and over her musty bunghole. You should have seen
how she wriggled her ass on my face. She loved it!

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and lifted her until her ass was level with my
face. Mom was leaning almost level over the counter now, head lying on crossed arms,
tits dangling over the edge and hanging down, swaying. I plunged back in.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:26 PM