Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

My thighs burned with the strain of squatting over her like that, dipping my cock
in for a dozen thrusts and then waiting while she coughed. Her mouth became wetter
and wetter and the gag pauses less frequent, farther apart, until I was steadily fucking
her mouth. I remember thinking that this was what heaven must be like, and that made
me think about how natural this was. In medieval times, in small rural villages or
out on the farms, this must have been common. After a day in the fields, the older
son must have been allowed to have a turn with what may have been the only pussy around.
This wasn't wrong, I thought as my cock squelched in and out of Mom's saliva-filled
mouth. And it was my right.

That spiritual revelation triggered a religious experience. I began spewing my seed
into Mom's mouth which, already half filled with saliva and cock, quickly overflowed,
spilling out over her lips and running down her cheeks and chin. I pulled out, afraid
of drowning her, and let the last couple of strings burst over her face, though thankfully
not in her precious hair.

Mom struggled to swallow but she did manage it. She spoke to me then, but not angrily
like I had expected. I leaned down to hear her better.

"Lick it off," she said. Though confused at first, I quickly realized what she wanted
and proceeded to lick my own cum off Mom's face, depositing it into her open mouth.
I could scbang it up with my tongue but I couldn't bring myself to swallow it. I licked
her face until it was clean, pushing my tongue in her mouth for longer and longer
kisses but she pushed me away.

Or, should I say, down. Mom's hands pressed on my shoulders, guiding me. If that wasn't
signal enough, she provided further direction.

"My turn," she whispered hoarsely.

I obliged. I pushed her skirt up high and buried my face between her legs, stretching
my feet out behind me and onto the patio. I didn't waste time, I dug my tongue into
her cunt, vigorously wiggling it around, then pulled out and lapped her all around
her lips and up and down her slit, then dug in for some more. I kept doing that for
a long time, until her legs were writhing and her hands clutched my head in a vice
grip. Then I pulled my face up and started gently teasing her clit, licking gently,
nibbling and tugging with my lips, licking again, pushing my fingers inside her pussy,
finding the pink hole and slowly finger grinding her while I teased the living fuck
out of her clit.

I was pleased that she didn't last any longer than I did and I learned how erotic
it was for her to let me come on her face and then feel me lick myself off of her,
learned by her drenching my face and then pulling me up to lick herself from me with
her teasing little tongue.

We were relieved to find Dad still out when we finally remembered he was behind us.
Mom told me to go upstairs and she would wake him. I held her for one last kiss, standing
behind Dad's chair, my hand reaching down to cup her bare ass under her skirt, fingers
pushing between her cheeks and reaching down for her pussy but only managing to rub
over her asshole.

"I need to fuck you," I rasped desperately in her ear.

"No," she gasped, pushing me away hard. "That's for night time."

Reluctantly, I went. I was pleased with the new division of day and night time activities.
My young cock was already stirring as my thoughts turned toward the evening. Another
night away from my friends. I was turning into a real momma's boy.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:04 PM