Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I looked down at Mom's still spread legs, thighs wide apart, skirt pushed to her hips,
dark blue panties soaking wet. I pushed Mom's legs together and toward the front.
She bent her knees and slumped in the seat to make it easier for me to turn her, or
maybe because she wanted to slink down in the seat to hide since she kept her face
tucked down, chin on her chest.

At first, she didn't resist when I continued turning her, tugging her shoulders to
twist her back toward me, but she did when I began pulling her down to the seat.

"What are you doing?" her eyes opened as I pushed her shoulders to force her hips
closer to the door.

"Shhhhh," I whispered, pushing her down, her head now lower than the back of the seat,
hiding her presence to anyone that wasn't standing right beside us. Though she looked
around, she didn't try to sit up and she lifted her hips and bent her legs so she
could fit on the seat lying on her back.

"Michael, what are you ..."

"Shhhhh, Mom. Stay still."

Mom was craning her neck to look up and back at me as I lifted my right knee onto
the seat, leaning over her. Comprehension formed on her face as she saw my open shorts.
She shook her head.

"No Michael. No."

I pulled my jockeys down, letting my cock spring out, long and hard.

"People will see," Mom protested, her eyes almost crossed as they focused on the cock
she had made so hard.

"No they won't," I cried, the desperation clear in my voice as I hunched over her
stomach, hiding below the seat and trying to angle my cock onto her mouth, my hand
slipping under her neck and lifting slightly to tip her face my way. "Please," I gasped.
"I need you."

Mom's head was still shaking but her hand suddenly appeared between us and grasped
my cock. I almost let go at the touch of her soft fingers. I watched, looking along
her denim shirt as her hand slowly pulled my stiff member down, toward her face, onto
her lips. She paused there for a second, twisting her neck to brush her lips across
the bottom of my tip, then arched her neck and pushed her head up, enveloping my cock
in her soft warm mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh," I cried, stunned by the exquisite feeling of her wet mouth pushing up
my shaft, unable to restrain my hips from an answering shove. I pulled out and shoved
in again, slowly.

"Ahhhhhhh, Mom ... fuck ... fuck," I cried, humping gently in and out of her mouth
as she held her head twisted back at a constant angle to make it easier for me.

I wish I could say I lasted a manly long time but that would be a lie. I didn't. Not
much longer than it took to describe what happened, I unloaded a steady stream of
cum into Mom's mouth, which closed tightly around my shaft, her body convulsing as
she swallowed several times in quick succession as my fluid forced its way past her
tonsils. I collapsed on top of her, my face falling between her legs, mouth pressed
against her wet panties, nose aligned with her vertical crevice as my cock softened
and eventually slipped from her face. Slowly, groggily, we struggled apart and sat
up, each of us arranging our clothing properly, not looking at each other.

After a few minutes, Mom looked at me and said, "We'd better get home. Dad will be
waiting for his pills."

"Yeah," I replied, starting the car and backing out of our spot. As I drove out of
the parking lot, I asked Mom, "What are the pills for anyway?" thinking I should talk
about anything but what just happened.

"They help him calm down. The doctor told him months ago not to get too excited. He
doesn't want you to know, that's why he wanted me to get the prescription."

"They're like a sedative?" I asked.

"Yes. He takes one a day during the week at work and an extra one at night. They help
him sleep."

"They make him sleepy?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't take them at home on the weekends, except at night?"

"No. He only takes them in the day at work because of the stress."

"So he just wants these for tonight?"

"That's right."

"Can you put one in his lunch when we get home?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 01:00 PM