Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"You've got a fan, just like Dad said," I whispered to Mom.

Mom nodded, seeming a bit annoyed.

"Poor old guy, probably doesn't get to look at legs like yours often," I said. "He
probably has to rent dirty movies."

Mom laughed out loud. "No doubt," she said, looking at me, eyes sparkling.

A funny look flashed over her face. She raised her right foot and crossed it over
her left knee toward me, her eyes holding mine and she let her leg fall snugly onto
the other.

"Did your father say I should let the guys see what a lucky man he is?" she asked,
eyes glinting.

I nodded and Mom raised her right leg and pulled it to the side until just its ankle
was resting on the other knee, opening her thighs to provide a shocking view for the
older man. Mom's eyes were intent on mine, as if she was unaware that the stranger
must be able to see not just her legs but her panties too. She held that pose until
the pharmacist approached the counter and called our name.

The old fellow followed her legs all the way to the counter. I stood and walked over
to stand by Mom, leaving a clear line of sight for the old guy. When the pharmacist
took Mom's credit card to process it, I put my hand possessively on Mom's skirt, directly
over her right buttock.

In the car, Mom burst out laughing. "That was a riot," she roared, slapping her thighs
and leaning back in the seat, covering her eyes with one hand. "Oh, I was so bad.
I gave him such a view."

Mom opened her legs wide, replaying her saucy action. I looked down at her dark blue
panties, covered with a lacy, flowered design. No wonder he hadn't looked away. The
panties were molded to her prominent pussy mound so tightly that there was a distinctive
line, slightly dipped in, marking the meeting of her pussy lips.

Mom's laughing stopped and I was aware of her hand pulling away from her now questioning
eyes.

"Do you think he could see the pretty design?" I asked.

"You mean this one?" Mom opened her thighs wider and pulled her skirt higher.

"Yeah," my voice lowered to a husky whisper.

"I don't know. Can you see it from that far away?"

I leaned toward Mom, resting my elbow on the middle of the seat, twisting to get past
the steering wheel. Mom shifted her hips so she was pointing more toward the middle
of the car and pushed her left knee against the back of the seat.

"Is that some kind of flower?" I asked, leaning over, my face hovering above her thighs.

"Yes," Mom husked.

"What kind?" I stretched to get my face closer to her panties.

"Pussy willow," Mom panted.

"Aren't they soft?" I asked as Mom's fingers threaded through the hair on the back
of my head.

"Yes."

I pushed Mom's left leg higher so I could get closer.

"Really soft?"

"See for yourself."

I stuck out my tongue and let it taste Mom's blue panties. Her fingers tightened in
my hair, pulling me closer, mashing my mouth against her panties. I pushed my tongue
out as far as I could and dragged it up her pussy until it was flattened over her
mound. I shook my head sideways and rubbed my tongue over her puffiness but soon traced
a circular path around its edge, kind of like I was cranking a small engine ... spin
... pause ... spin ... pause. Mom's panties became wet from her juice and my saliva.
My wiggling tongue had inserted itself between her lips, surrounding by my mouth,
when she first cried out.

"Oh god. Michael, Michael," she cried, pulling me hard with her hand and thrusting
her cunt against my face in a rapid series of facefucks.

"Uhhh ... uhhhh ... unnnnghhhh ... unnngghhhh."

Her hand slowly loosened, allowing me to pull my head back. She was lying against
the door, eyes closed, a sated expression on her. Cautiously, I raised my head a little
higher and looked around over the seat and the dash and then behind me over the door.
People were bustling around, to and from their cars, pushing carts, carrying packages
... all busy with what they were doing. Nobody was paying attention to us, even the
person walking behind our car. I was glad now that I hadn't been able to park closer,
though I'd been a little upset that we'd had to walk so far.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:58 PM