Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"No," she whispered frantically. "Just rub me 'til you cum."

Mom moved her ass up and down, encouraging me to do as she asked but I wanted to fuck
her and kept trying to get my cock in her. We struggled for a couple of minutes and
I finally gave up, realizing I couldn't get it in her moving, twisting target unless
she let me. I panted in her ear as I stood, cock slowly grinding against her ass as
she pushed it back to goad me on.

That's when we heard Dad's gentle snore. I looked in the mirror, into Mom's eyes,
and pulled my cock back, sliding it under her ass and between her legs, searching
in her damp heat. Holding my gaze, Mom leaned forward and allowed her slit to find
me, opening, sucking my eager cock inside.

I loved the almost pained look on her face and the way her mouth opened as I shoved
my cock all the way in.

"Unnngghh."

Again.

"Unnnghhhh."

Ahhhh, the way she lifted with each thrust. I liked that so much I stretched up on
my toes just to see her face at the moment she was completely suspended on my cock.
As Dad's snoring grew louder, I really began shoving into her, long hard lunges and
mom hung her head down as I bounced her ass up and down. Her hair had fallen around
the sink but I grabbed a handful to pull her head up so I could watch her face as
I fucked her faster and faster. I couldn't stop. I was like a train, steadily gaining
speed, never slowing, always faster and faster. I reached in front to rub my fingertip
on her clit, then crooked my long finger and slid it into her cunt, on top of my cock,
feeling it slide back and forth, jiggling my hand around as I fucked, pounding against
her ass.

She started making the little sounds I was now familiar with and changed into an accompanying
characteristic breathing pattern. She was close, near her orgasm. I sucked her ear
into my mouth and felt her cunt flood me with her fluid, triggering my own explosive
eruption. I jerked and jerked, convulsing inside her until I had nothing left to give,
finally letting go and letting her head fall forward again. She gasped for breath,
her dress caught on her hips, legs open, my cum trickling down the inside of one thigh.

Fuck she was so hot. If I could sleep with her, I knew I'd fuck her again before morning.
A picture flashed in my head of me waking up and sliding my cock inside her while
she was still sleeping, waiting for her eyes to open so I could see her joy at feeling
her son's cock inside her again. I needed to get Dad out of town. I had to sleep with
Mom. I pulled my sweatpants up and kissed Mom on the back, between her open dress.

"Tomorrow morning," I whispered.

I went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a huge hardon. I got up and wandered down
the hall to find Mom and Dad's door closed. I pushed but it didn't budge. I pushed
harder without further success. Had Mom jammed it with a door stop? Something was
blocking it. I gave up and went back to bed.

In the morning, I found Dad alone in the kitchen, drinking his coffee and reading
the Saturday paper. He looked up when I came in.

"It's Mother's day tomorrow."

"Yeah?" I responded, getting a bowl out of the cupboard.

"Yeah," Dad replied. "I want you to be extra nice to your mother today. You should
braid her hair for her like she asked."

"I was going to do that anyway," I said, pouring some granola with raisins into the
bowl.

"That's good. Make sure you tell her it looks great, no matter what."

"I will Dad," I assured him as I opened the fridge to get some milk.

Mom sauntered in while my head was buried in the fridge, saying good morning and adding,
in an explanatory tone, "All my shorts are in the laundry."

I almost dropped the milk when I pulled my head out of the fridge. Dad was focused
on the paper, spread flat on the table rather than held up with his face in it, and
Mom was reaching up to get a box of cereal out of the cupboard above the counter behind
me. She was wearing a short, light blue jean skirt with frayed edges. I mean short.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:56 PM