Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Mom tipped her head to the side and started braiding a strand on the other side of
her face. She didn't seem surprised when my hands slid around her waist, inside her
dress, and moved up her tummy to cup her breasts. Her training voice started again,
repeating the same instructions she had used the first time. Her voice was calm and
didn't change as my hands slid over the top of her breasts and squeezed her tits,
my fingers finding and pinching her nipples, rolling and tugging.

God, how I loved her nipples. They were like two perfect little cylinder, jutting
out, waiting to be teased. I wanted to suck them and I whispered as much in her ear,
digging my hard cock into her soft behind.

"Tomorrow," she whispered, her voice faltering a bit as I tugged her nipples out far
enough to pull her breasts away from her chest.

"Now," I insisted, dropping her tits back to her chest and rolling her nipples between
my fingers.

"Tomorrow night," she countered.

"I can't wait," I gasped into her ear.

"Tomorrow," she pleaded.

"In the day?" I bargained.

A pause. "Alright."

"In the morning?"

A shorter pause. "Alright."

The light snapping off in the bedroom startled us both. I slid my hands down to Mom's
waist and out of her dress, stepping back so my cock wasn't pressed between her cheeks
but not so far that the huge pyramid in my sweatpants wouldn't be readily apparent
should Dad suddenly walk through the bathroom door. Try as I might, I couldn't see
anything in the bedroom, it was too dark. Mom was looking too, her eyes straining
to see though she continued braiding her hair.

Clearly Dad had decided to go to sleep, but had he turned this way? Was he watching
us? Obviously he could see us in the mirror if we could see him before he turned out
the light. What was he doing? The air was taut with tension. Would he suddenly burst
angrily through the door? What was he doing? My eyes weren't accommodating to the
darkened room, not standing here in the bright bathroom, so my ears strained for telltale
sounds that he was either coming or going to sleep.

We kept up our act of learning to braid Mom's hair. Several minutes passed but I still
couldn't see or hear anything. My cock, aching for the press of her ass, pushed back
between her buns. Mom, looking panicked, shook her head vigorously in short, sharp
movements. I held her waist to stop her from leaving, relaxing when she didn't seem
about to go, letting my hands slip under her dress once more.

I didn't dare to move up to hold her tits. It would be too obvious, but I did push
my hands around her hips to rest on her belly and, after no outraged bellow from the
other room, I thought it safe to let them move, brushing lightly across her lower
tummy, trying not to raise a visible profile under the dress.

I was shocked when my fingertips brushed through Mom's pubic hair. She wasn't wearing
panties! My cock throbbed on her ass, the ass that had been naked under the dress
all along. I leaned down into her neck and groaned, pushing my hand lower, meshing
in her pussy hair and pulling her ass tighter against my cock.

Mom's eyes darted toward the bedroom and her hands dropped from her hair, down to
her hips. I held her tighter, ready to fight to retain access to her pussy and ass,
but I didn't have to. Mom's hands worked at her sides and I realized that she was
pulling her dress up, baring her ass. I pulled my hands out and down, grabbing her
dress and helping to pull it over her hips as I felt Mom's hands reach back to push
my sweatpants down. I bent my knees to help her get the waistband over my boner and
wasted no time getting it against her hot skin as soon as it flopped clear.

Throwing caution to the wind, I humped my cock between her cheeks, moving my hands
up under her dress to grab her tits again. If Dad came in to kill me, it was worth
it. I pulled my cock back and poked at her, trying to find her fuckhole.

"Let me," I rasped in her ear.

Mom's arms were stretched over her head, elbows bent to allow her hands to hold my
head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:55 PM