Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"Oh, I completely forgot. Marge called," she explained. "The girls wanted to go to
this new show and, well, you know." Mom regarded me with that apologetic look that
women sometimes use, knowing you can't must forgive them for whatever transgression
was involved, real or not. "I'm sorry honey. I hope I didn't mess up your plans with
your friends for nothing."

I shook my head.

"Can you do it tomorrow night? Please?" Mom knew I had already forgiven her.

"Sure," I said.

"Can I show you a little bit tonight so you know what to do tomorrow?" she pressed.

I nodded.

"Great. Come on." Mom grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the stairs.

"Dad just went to bed," I said, looking at the kitchen, much preferring to fondle
her hair there, in private.

"That's ok. He's probably asleep already."

Mom paused halfway up the stairs to remove her high heels. Somehow that innocently
normal action cranked up the sexual tension and she looked so hot walking ahead of
me in her stocking feet, her buttocks patiently taking turns bulging against her dress.

Dad wasn't sleeping. He was sitting up in bed reading and I immediately felt uncomfortable
but Mom wasn't fussed at all.

"Hi dear. I'm going to show Michael how to braid my hair so he can do it for me tomorrow
night," Mom explained as she pulled me toward their ensuite bathroom.

Without looking up, Dad asked, "Did you have fun with the girls?"

"Yes," Mom said without slowing her pace, knowing that was all the exchange that was
needed, expected, or wanted.

I followed Mom inside and stood behind her as she stepped up to the sink and looked
at herself in the mirror. The door was open and as I looked over Mom's shoulder I
could see the mirrored door, and through it, my father from the side, sitting up in
bed reading his book.

"These have been killing me all night," Mom was saying. She had raised her dress up
and slid her hands underneath from the sides. She ducked and her pantyhose appeared
around her knees and were pushed down her legs so her feet could step out and kick
them aside.

Mom looked at me in the mirror. "Ok, now watch what I do."

She proceeded to give me a lesson on braiding hair, showing me by doing it herself
with several strands she picked on the right side of her head, toward the front. She
talked steadily as the demonstration proceeded, and I wondered if it was for my benefit,
or my father's. I leaned closer and closer to her as I looked over her shoulder and
my pelvis was eventually pressed tightly against her behind. She had looked up and
caught my eyes when I first made contact, and smiled, before glancing to the side
at the reflection in the bathroom door of my father. He had slumped down in the bed
but was still reading.

Mom's ass wiggled against my sweatpants and the hard cock underneath settled into
her womanly notch.

"We'll have to finish this tomorrow night," she said, pushing back and rubbing her
ass on me. God, she was such a fucking cock tease.

"Maybe you should do another one," I said. "I haven't quite got it yet." I pushed,
pressing my cock along the length of her crack.

"Alright, one more," she said. "But then I have to get to bed."

I ground my cock into her ass in appreciation.

"Unhook me," she whispered, loud enough for only me to hear, holding her hair up from
her neck.

I struggled but finally managed to undo the little hook above the zipper on Mom's
dress. Mom let her hair fall over my hand still at the back of her neck. Looking over
her shoulder into her eyes in the mirror, I grasped the zipper and very slowly pulled
it down her back, trying hard not to make a sound. I had sufficient presence of mind
to take advantage of the rustling as Dad turned to a new page in his book, quickly
running the zipper down to Mom's hips.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:54 PM