Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

I want to throw you on the floor and fuck your brains out, my head screamed, but my
mouth silkily mewed, "Whatever's easiest for you, Mom."

"How about yogurt and fruit again?" she asked.

"Sure, that would be great."

Mom pivoted on her feet and tensed her buttocks before strolling slowly to the fridge.
A moment later she returned with two bowls. I had watched her the whole time, keeping
a tab on my father every time his newspaper rustled to make sure he was behind it,
unable to see me ogling my own mother.

"Which one do you want?" Mom asked, setting the bowls down on the table. "This one's
French vanilla and this one's lemon."

Mom dipped her finger in one and moved it quickly to my mouth, inserting it between
my lips and pushing it all the way in, sliding along my tongue. My eyes were saucers
as she slowly dragged her finger out, scooped it through the other bowl and returned
it to my mouth, wiggling on my tongue for a few seconds before retracting it the same
teasing way.

"Well?" Her face literally dripped amusement, heightened, I'm sure, by my shocked
visage.

Mom turned and walked to the fridge, returning with a container of orange juice to
pour two glasses while standing in the same, sexy stance with knee bent and hip cocked
forward.

"You can have this one," she pushed the bowl with lemon yogurt toward me, "and we'll
find something sweet for you later today." Again the big smile.

Mom sat down to eat her yogurt and fruit. She crossed her legs under the table and
her foot bumped against my leg. Something was definitely up. Today was the day, my
brain sang, as song that was interrupted by Dad suddenly rustling his paper as he
flipped pages, the noise covering the clatter of Mom's sandal dropping to the floor.
Mom's bare foot pried between my knees as my father snapped the paper before burying
his face again, a moment later mumbling to himself as Mom's toes scratched my thigh
just above my knee.

"Eat up," Mom said, nodding at my barely touched bowl, pushing her spoon into her
mouth and turning it over to suck the yogurt off like she had a week ago. This time,
when she pulled the spoon from her mouth she kept it near and her tongue snaked out
to lick the already clean metal. Mom smiled innocently at me as her tongue flicked
around the spoon.

"Don't you want to eat it?" she asked, her eyes flickering as a mischievous smiled
formed on her face.

"Yeah Mom, I do," I assured her, digging my spoon in the bowl. Before I could eat
it, Mom stretched her hand out and put her spoon in front of my mouth. When I leaned
forward to take it she pulled it away but followed as I pulled my head back. Her eyes
sparkled. I stuck my tongue out and she nodded. Quickly, I licked the spoon and found
that a strangely erotic taste lingered from its presence in her mouth and the slithering
bath of her sexy tongue.

"Slowly," Mom said, "or you'll give yourself an upset stomach."

I dutifully followed her motherly advice and she nodded approval as my tongue bathed
her spoon, trying to imitate the writhing action applied by her own tongue. When Dad
shook the paper again in preparation for turning pages, Mom yanked the spoon away.
After he settled in again, she stood, picked up her empty dishes, and stepped close
to me.

"Oh, look what I've done," she said, looking down at the gob of white yogurt spilled
on her dark blue shorts, looking helpless with a glass in one hand and the bowl in
the other. "Can you get that for me, Michael?"

I was slow to react. What was she asking? I looked at Dad, or at least the newspaper
covering everything except his hand and the top of his head. I looked back at the
creamy gob on the front of Mom's shorts. Her hips moved, thrusting her pelvis toward
me in the same motion she had teased me with earlier. Her pelvis stopped, and she
waited.

I dropped my spoon and swung my right hand around toward Mom's shorts until it was
half an inch away under the offending dollup of yogurt. Casting a nervous glance at
my father, I pushed my hand forward, crooking my finger into a half cup and pressing
it against Mom's blue shorts just under the yogurt, right on her pubic mound.

The yogurt peeled off onto my fingers. I looked at it, resting in my cupped fingers,
then raised it to my lips and sucked it into my mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:52 PM