Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Needing to act, I pulled her away from the bed and turned her ninety degrees, pushing
on her back until she laid her head on the floor. She kept working her hips up and
down on my cock and I encouraged her, keeping myself closely aligned to her upturned
ass to make it easy for her, surprising her every once in a while with a vigorous
lunge into her cunt, my thighs slapping against hers. She moaned loudly when I did
that so I did it again a minute later. Before long, I was leaning over and lunging
hard into her every few strokes and then I was hammering fast, desperate for release,
fucking, slamming, cumming, oh ... cumming ... cumming.

I squirted and squirted and, when I stopped, she fell away, leaving me finished but
still panting on my hands and knees. She lay on her stomach below me but soon turned
around to face me, opening her legs, stretching her feet up to curl around my back,
lifting herself until her tummy pressed against mine, her pussy searching, moving
around, finding my cock and then pushing, squeezing and forcing herself onto me, pulling
tight with her clamping feet, her body completely off the floor, hanging from me.

And then she began again, her face hanging below mine, eyes demanding as her hips
ground on my hardening cock.

How could a woman be so incredibly erotic? Braced on all fours, this sexy woman, my
own mother, writhed against my body, squeezing my cock with each downward pull, forcing
her pussy open with each exquisite upward shove, repeatedly opening the collapsing
tunnel my cock had just vacated. Her mouth was busy around my neck, licking, sucking,
latching onto my mouth, kissing, falling away, head hanging down and laughing, jerking
back up to whisper urgent fuck sounds in my ear, telling me she needed it, to give
it to her, asking if I liked it.

If I hadn't just emptied myself inside her I couldn't have taken more than a minute
of that without blowing my load. As it was, it was barely more than three minutes
when my cock gushed forth again. Her legs clamped around me like a vice as if it would
be a crime for her to miss a single drop of my jiz.

Mom's legs loosened and she fell to the carpet. I followed, into her open legs, gasping
for breath, confessing my love for her. My breathing returned to normal over the next
few minutes but as soon as I was calm, Mom's husky laughter spilled over my ears again.

"Did you like that Michael?" The husky laugh followed her query. "Was it worth the
teasing? Hmmmm?"

I raised my head to look into her laughing eyes.

"Get off me you big oaf," she said, pushing my chest with her small hands.

Stunned, I rose up to my knees and then stood, taking the hand she offered and helping
her to her feet. I tried to take her into my arms but her small hand pressed against
my chest and pushed me back.

"Go to bed, now. We have a big day tomorrow."

With that, Mom turned and walked away but she half turned at the corner of the bed
to look back at me, eyes delighted by the confused look on my face, and perhaps the
direction of my gaze, on her ass with its jutting cheeks, deliciously molded by the
twist of her legs as she strained to face me.

"Would you like to learn how to braid my hair?"

Her face broke out into a huge smile and her dancing eyes stayed on me as she walked
seductively along the bed, lifting the covers and sliding her naked body, shiny with
our sweat, next to my father.

"Goodnight," she whispered, dismissing me as she closed her eyes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:48 PM