Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

Their room was dark, lit only by the light from the hallway as I quietly stepped inside.
I could hear Dad's characteristic snore. I waited for my eyes to acclimatize to the
darkness, smiling to myself, knowing that Mom was probably not sleeping and had likely
heard me come in. She had to know I would come for her.

Several more minutes passed. Dad's snoring was monotonously consistent, as was Mom's
silence. Now able to make out the dim shapes of the larger pieces of furniture in
the room, I walked across the end of the bed and down my mother's side. I looked down
at her still body, knowing she wasn't sleeping even though she acted as though she
was. Leaning down, I slowly pulled the covers back, revealing her beautiful, naked
body. I smiled again. She hadn't even put on a nightie.

I grasped her hand and tugged but she resisted, confirming that she was indeed awake.
I pulled harder and she applied an equal effort to remain where she was but when I
upped the ante, she couldn't call and slowly slipped off the mattress, pushing her
feet ahead of her captured hand so she didn't fall to the floor.

I helped her stand up, slipping my arm around her back and curling my hand onto her
waist. With my free hand, I smoothed her hair back over her shoulders and away from
her face. When I was done, I cupped the back of her neck and head, and kissed her.
She resisted at first but eventually she was kissing me back as much as I was kissing
her. Our lips and tongues dueled as much as our bodies writhed together, pushing and
straining, my hard cock trapped between our soft bellies, bathed in the cadence of
my father's gentle snore.

When my legs started to tremble, I pulled Mom toward the door. She followed, probably
thinking I was taking her to my room and that I would have dragged her again if she
resisted. I had intended to take her to my room but when we were at the end of the
bed, I changed my mind. I turned Mom around to face the bed and applied pressure on
her shoulders, urging her down. Understanding, Mom complied, falling to her knees,
leaning forward to rest her head on the end of the mattress, her hands rising to grip
its edge and her ass pushing back on spread legs, ready.

As much as I had loved the look of her white shorts this morning, nothing compared
to her bare ass. I fell to my knees behind Mom, admiring her shapely cheeks in the
dim light from the hallway, reaching out to touch them, to cup their slightly sagging
fullness in my hands, lifting and spreading, opening her pussy for my cock. I nudged
my head into her slit and slowly pushed, conquering resistance the full length of
her silky channel until she was fully cocked. I held myself firmly ensconced inside
nirvana, enjoying the simple peace of this maternal sanctuary for a magic moment.

And then something wonderful happened. Mom started fucking my shaft. First it was
just a little lift and resettlement, as if she was adjusting an uncomfortable position.
But then she lifted and pushed back down on my shaft a little further, her tightness
scbanging over my root, only to repeat her little mini fuck a couple of seconds later.
Soon, I was kneeling, reaching back to brace myself on my heels, while my mother fucked
me. In my short sexual history, I had never been with a woman who was so horny that
she took over, and fucked me. I loved it. Mom was really going now and her sounds
showed she was really into it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:46 PM