Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"Ok, you can look now. What do you think?" Her smile was huge, clearly showing her
pleasure.

My thoughts were obvious but Mom suddenly seemed unhappy with the way the dress caught
at her hips, pulled the hem up and fiddled about for a few seconds, then stooped down
and pulled her shorts over her feet, tossing them onto the pile of discarded clothing.
She smoothed the dress down over her almost nude body -- no, make that completely
nude body as I now noticed a pair of panties inside the discarded shorts -- bereft
of anything unnatural that could cause an unseemly lump.

"Well?"

"Awesome Mom. You look really nice. Dad will be pleased."

Mom smiled. "And you?" she whispered.

I nodded enthusiastically, growing a huge smile, and started toward her again. Mom
motioned me to stop but wasn't fast enough to stop me from taking her into my arms
and crushing her body against mine. I buried my mouth into her neck and moaned, one
hand sliding down over her bum while the other moved up to encompass her breast.

"No, Michael, no," she hissed into my ear. "Not now," her whisper was urgent. She
pushed me away hard.

I stood, slightly bent as if still holding her, panting, feeling empty.

She stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Daytime is for your dad; nighttime
is for you," she consoled me. Pulling back at bit, she continued, "Go lay down for
awhile and think of me, like I'm going to think of you, until tonight." Mom kissed
my ear, brushing past me as she walked out of the closet.

I composed myself and followed. Mom was already lying on the bed beside Dad. I walked
toward the door, but Mom called out before I reached it.

"Wake us before dinner, Michael."

I turned to look at her. She was lying on her back, propped up on a couple of pillows
with her feet stretched out but when my eyes turned her way, she pulled one knee up
and to the side, opening her legs and letting the dress slide down to her hips. One
arm languidly stretched out, its hand lazily curling down, slowly dropping until it
rested between her creamy thighs. Her fingers pressed in and moved.

"Ok dear?" she asked.

I nodded, eyes gripped by her rustling fingers. She enjoyed her audience for a moment,
then shooed me away with her free hand. Reluctantly, I left.

I almost yanked my cock off in the bathroom and, yes, I didn't think about anything
else but her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:37 PM