Incest The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection

"Michael. He looks so tired. He should have a nap this afternoon before going to the
theater with us tonight."

"Theater?" Dad repeated.

Mom's smile, which had changed to feigned concern, now morphed into an exasperated
expression. "Yes, the theater. We're going to the theater, and you're both going to
rest this afternoon. I don't want either of you nodding off and embarrassing me."

"Yes dear," Dad hid his face in the paper again. I began to protest but Dad spoke
without raising his head, "No arguments, Mike. Do as your mother says."

"Ok Dad," I capitulated.

Mom had turned and walked back to the counter and my attention was drawn away by the
white shorts which clung to her bottom, her bare midriff and tanned legs accenting
the flare of her hips from her narrow waist. Last night I had straddled and pushed
my cock between those thighs but it had been too dark to appreciate the lovely shape
of her buns. I was certainly appreciating them now but was caught again when Mom turned
to look back at the table. She smiled and didn't seem upset when she saw the direct
line from my eyes to her shorts.

"It's going to be hot today. I might have a rest myself," Mom said. Continuing after
a short pause, she mused, "I wonder what I should wear tonight?"

Mom drew her arm back, bent her elbow, and placed her hand on her right buttock, bending
her knee to cock her hip and push her bun up to fill her hand. Her waist kinked inward
and forced her right breast tightly into her top, making it quite clear that this
was indeed a tit. My morning hardon, which had recently subsided, started to regenerate.

I guess Mom couldn't make up her mind about what to wear because she resumed the activities
she'd been engaged in before striking that erotic pose. A moment later she brought
two bowls of yogurt and fruit to the table, one for me and one for herself. She sat
down, turning her chair so she could stretch her legs, one on top of the other, toward
my end of the table. I ate my fruit but my eyes were on her legs, especially the upper
one whose foot was bouncing up and down above the other.

Mom didn't talk. She amused herself by watching me look at her legs. When I looked
up, she smiled and put a spoonful of yogurt and fruit into her mouth, turning the
spoon over and leaving it inside, slowly sucking off its contents as she pulled it
out. It was such a blatantly seductive action I couldn't help staring, immobilized
except for my eyes which followed Mom's delicate hand as it set the spoon down and
then joined its partner at opposite sides of her top. Her torso wriggled as her fingers
tugged at the top, evidently adjusting it to make her breasts more comfortable. Even
through the thick material I could discern the presence of Mom's nipples. Belatedly,
I lifted my eyes to find that Mom had been watching me and once again my face reddened.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need story (sexcellent plot) - by sarit11 - 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: "The Mom Memories" by 'alwayswantedto' collection - by sarit11 - 19-11-2019, 12:35 PM