Misc. Erotica The Corporate Client by Anonymous - COMPLETED
The Corporate Client by Anonymous - COMPLETED

I have enjoyed a lot of yr contributions, (thru a friend ) & thought it was time for me to share with you all, a real live experience of mine. It is kinda unique (I think ?) & took me a long time to write it. It has become very long & I hope you all do not get too bored

I am a single girl, aged 26 years old & have been in Delhi last 6 years now. I have done my Master's in English Literature & at one time even contemplated to sit for the IAS, which later got postponed. I am presently working for a well known 5 star hotel chain (quite reputed) & am in their Sales & Marketing department. I have a good height of 5 ft6", & a well maintained figure of 36-25-34. I have a fair complexion, with long hair ( upto my mid-back), & I consider myself quite attractive. I have quite a few admirers at work & all my colleagues think I am the prettiest girl in the hotel & I was even twice voted as "Valentine Princess" at our social functions. I am quite comfortable & proud of my looks & figure & take efforts to maintain myself.

Being in the sales & marketing division, I constantly have to visit clients (prospective & regular), and make sure they put their guests in our hotel, booking for banquets, conferences etc.The work is quite a lot of fun & challenging too & you meet a lot of people.. One of our regular & prominent clients was one Mr. Jindal, who has given us good & regular business over the past 2-3 years. He is a cute oldish man of man about 56-60 years, & who is also quite humble about his successes & wealth & is vey simple & in fact quite a likeable person & affectionate person.. One afternoon I had gone to his office with regard to some bookings etc etc. After our discussions, suddenly, Mr, Jindal started praising me in terms of how efficient I was etc & how my management should be happy with my performance & I deserved a promotion soon etc. Much to my surprise, he went further in his praise & began to compliment me on how pretty I was & how I must be having a lot of suitors & whether I had any boyfriends. I was a little surprised at this turn in the conversation, but did not object & responded a little modestly at his compliments. Mr.Jindal did not stop & continued his praise of my goodlooks, & now also added that I had a really lovely figure & then nervously added that I should be proud of my "assets". Taken aback, I did not say anything & then Mr.Jindal said, he thought I really had a beautiful figure & in fact one of the most attractive figures he has seen in a very long time. I not only felt actually awkward at these compliments, but also blushed - this was totally unexpected & I not only had to act cool but be diplomatic as far as I could. He chided me a little saying that surely I must be aware & proud of my figure. I quickly mumbled that I thought I was nothing special & he intervened to say that he thought I had a perfect figure. I sort of thanked him for his compliments & got up to leave. Mr. Jindal than asked me not to rush & confessed that he often thought of me & in fact, very nervously said, that he would really appreciate if he could see me without any clothes on........ I was totally taken aback at this sudden shift of his interest in me -- from the past professional approach to this highly personal & direct sexual interest in me. I moved to leave his office, but he quickly asked me not to feel offended, & in fact clarified that he was only wishing to see me & admire me without clothes on ---- nothing more or nothing less & would compensate adequately for my "favour". Without saying anything, in a very surprised & offended manner I left his office.

I did not tell this to anybody in the office as I felt it would entail tarnishing his image & goodwill & would be better if I avoided him for awhile. A few days later he called up to discuss some bookings & then later asked me not to feel offended or upset about what he said the other day, but it was a feeling he was wanting to express to me for a long time. He really felt, I had a good well maintained figure & he really did not mean any harm & it would be a rare treat & privilege if he could see me w/o any clothes on.......he was not interested in going further at all. I, straight away replied, that it was not possible & how he could imagine I would do such a thing. He asked & requested me not to get angry or offended & to think about it leisurely. He then said, he would "reward" me if I reconsidered & mentioned a sum of Rs15,000/-. I said, it was not possible & hung up the phone in anger.

I was quite taken aback at his bold approach & avoided his calls for the next week or so.However, he managed to get me on the phone once & started talking about his bookings once again ----.We talked official things for awhile & he then again "requested" me to reconsider his proposal as I was really getting obsessed with me & my figure & he would really consider himself lucky & privileged if he could see me nude or semi nude ( in the past he was saying w/o clothes & this was the first time he used the word, nude ) promising full discretion & confidentiality etc. I again promptly declined this.
[+] 3 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Corporate Client by Anonymous - COMPLETED - by themaskeditor - 21-01-2019, 04:04 PM