Adultery Indian Wife & Friends by rupanita-Completed
"Oh, yes baby, " Anita cried out. "Is Sameera sucking that dick of yours? She looks so sexy with her mouth around your cock. Eat my pussy!" she moaned. "Sameera, he's going to make me cum!"

Amit then felt his wife's thighs tremble around him as she squeezed his head tighterin her hands. She took in a deep breath and only a small squeak of air escaped her mouth before she began convulsing in orgasm on Amit's mouth. As she was cumming on his tongue, he felt Sameera take the cock out of her mouth and raise up behind Anita. Amit could see that Sameera had put her arms around Anita to support her weight and to grasp her breasts. When Sameera began to squeeze Anita's nipples, Anita let out another scream as she finished cumming. Anita then raised up a leg and moved off her husband's mouth. She turned to kiss Sameera and Amit could see the outlined shape of their tongues in the fire light. Anita then lowered herself to Amit to kiss him and taste herself on his lips and tongue.

"It really turned me on to see your hard cock in Sameera's mouth, "Anita said. "But I think it would be even more of a turn on to see you fucking her. Would you let him fuck you Sameera?"

"I'm not so very sure. " Sameera seemed slightly hesitant.

"Aw, come on now. What difference will it make. All that silly and woolly stuff about permitting only your husband's dick is outdated. The only thing that matters is that you should enjoy. " Anita insisted.

"I... well. I don't really know. Should I let your hubby put his dick inside my pussy?Rehan... "

"Of course. No two opinions about it. Believe me, he is good. When he fucks. And I'll take care of Rehan. OK. if you are not so comfortable, well just the head. OK? Anita replied naughtily.

Amit then sat up on his knees and put his arm around the small of Sameera's back and pulled her to him. Their lips met in a hot, passionate kiss. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and they explored each other. Anita was there beside them caressing Sameera's breasts with one hand and pumping her husband's erect dick with the other.

"I want to see you bend her over and fuck her, " Anita told Amit "I want her to feel your lovely cock inside her pussy. "

With those words of encouragement, Amit grabbed Sameera's waist and turned her to face away from him. They were both still up on their knees as Amit reached around to take her breasts into his hands. He squeezed her nipples in his fingers as he kissed and sucked along the back of her neck. His stiff cock was pushing into the back of her ass between her cheeks. Amit could literally feel her heat close to his erect dick. He then put a hand up on her shoulder and pushed or rather guided her down onto her hands and knees.

Amit looked at her bare beautiful ass right in front of him that he had admired earlier when she was pulling down her thong panties. He placed his fingers down onto her pussy and pushed them inside to feel her wetness. She moaned in excitement and anticipation as he continued to finger her. She was starting to squirm her ass and pussy against my hand when Amit deliberately took his hand away and placed his fingers on his wife's mouth for her to suck, lick and taste her friend's wetness. Then, he placed his hand down on his cock and probed for Sameera's hot opening. This was the moment that he had long waited for. Amit rubbed his cock over her manicured pussy and then pushed it gently over the lips. Sameera moaned as the head rubbed against her labia. The lips were spreading, wanting him inside her and her pussy muscles were sucking in. Her mind was still saying no, but her body wanted that lovely cock of her friend's husband inside her. Luckily, her mind won and she resisted.

The rubbing was having an effect on her and she felt another orgasm building. Amit was pressing down hard and the tip was pushing into her pussy.

"Sameera, come on! Why don't you let him just push the head in?" called Anita.

Sameera recalled there was another bonus for doing this and figured just the head wouldn't hurt. "Ok, you can push the head in, but no more. " She felt her pussy lips stretch out and the foreskin rolled over them providing the nerve endings on her lips with tremendous pleasure just as the actual hole closed over the head of his cock.

"This is a nice change, " she thought as the head triggered her orgasm. When she recovered, she found that Amit was working the head in and out and that it made a funny plopping sound each time he pulled it out.

Sameera missed Amit's cock head as he pulled it out, but she rolled over obediently. She felt his cock rest between her ass cheeks and slide down pressing against her rectum as he pushed down. It slid down further and poked at her pussy lips.

"Put the head back in, " called Anita.

Sameera sighed as the head entered her again. "Oh God, Amit, you are splitting me in two, " she cried.

Amit pulled his cock out and slammed it in again. This time about six inches entered her, much more than just the head as Anita had promised. Her pussy was squeezing his cock like it didn't want to let it go, but Amit removed it again and slammed all eight inches in.

As Amit pushed himself inside of Sameera he once again realized that his fantasies were coming true. He had imagined fucking her so many times that he could barely control himself once he was actually inside her pussy. Sameera let out a groan as his cock was all the way inside of her and her pussy walls were wrapped all around the cock. "Ohhh, it feels so different, " Sameera said. "It feels so good. " "It is so hot watching him fuck you with that big cock Sameera, " Anita replied her eyes firmly fixed at the place where her friend was being fucked.

Out of the corner of his eye Amit noticed that Anita was fingering her pussy as she watched her husband fuck her friend. He placed his hands down on Sameera's ass and hips so that he could really drive into her. He started pulling out slowly and pushing back inside, enjoying the feeling of her unfamiliar but lovely and warm pussy. But before long he started wanting her so bad that he quickened his pace and was pounding in and out of her.

"Go ahead!" Anita whispered to Amit. " You have been wanting to do that for so long! Make her go crazy with pleasure. Let her remember these moments forever. "

Anita then slapped Sameera's ass. Sameera let out a startled moan at the first slap and then began to breathe heavier as Anita continued to spank her ass. As Anita spanked her, she placed a hand underneath to finger Sameera's pussy. At that moment there was Amit's cock and Anita's finger in Sameera's very wet pussy. Anita reached underneath and cupped her husband's balls in her hand as he continued to fuck Sameera before placing her hands on her friend's cunt. Anita worked her fingers on Sameera's swollen clit and began to massage her. Sameera whimpered in ecstasy as Amit's cock fucked her from behind and her best friend from college worked her clit.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife & Friends by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-01-2019, 12:54 PM