Adultery Indian Wife & Friends by rupanita-Completed
As Anita fumbled with the buttons and began to peel her jeans down, Amit was pleasantly surprised and aroused to see that Sameera was wearing thong panties that matched the lacy fabric ofher bra. Perhaps she had been planning something special for Rehan that evening, but her attention to detail certainly wasn't lost on Amit. He swallowed hard in anticipation of seeing her firm ass slide out of her pants and those thong panties.

Gradually with the alcohol also taking firm control over Sameera and her desire to make the best of the situation, Sameera became more relaxed. Slowly Anita helped Sameera lower her panties and pants to the ground as Sameera seductively bent over for Amit and gently swayed her ass in the air. Amit stared up to the light wisps of hair between Sameera's legs and reached up to squeeze her ass in his hand. Fully nude, the two girls finally rejoined Amit on the ground underneath the blanket. It was all that he could do to keep from jumping both of them and fucking all of their holes.

"You two have me so hard for you, " Amit said. "I can't imagine a guy being as lucky as I am with two sexy ladies surrounding him. "

"Well, I think you're about to get a little luckier, " Anita told him as she lowered her head to his chest and began to kiss him.

She let her lips trail across and around his chest and then placed her mouth on one of his nipples. Knowing how I like it, she gave me a gentle, yet firm nibble. As she was kissing him and letting her head fall lower, he felt Sameera take his cock into her hand. She began to tug on it and stroke him up and down. Her warm hand felt incredible on Amit.

"Come on, Sameera. Are you waiting for a formal written invitation?" Anita teased her friend.

"I would love to taste his cock, " Sameera said. "But since you're his wife you should at least have the first chance. "

"I think there's plenty here that we can share, " Anita replied as she placed her hand on his erection, joining her friend.

With that, both girls lowered their mouths to Amit's abdomen, legs, hips, and thighs. They kissed all around him as their hands continued to pump his cock. They then pulled his legs further apart so that they could reach him better. Anita placed her mouth and tongue on the inside of her husband's thigh and licked upward toward my balls. When she reached them, she took one in her mouth and sucked hard. He let out a loud moan. At the same time, Sameera was moving her mouth closer to his cock.

As Anita let his testicle fall from her mouth she stuck her tongue out to lick up his stiff shaft. Sameera moved down to take his other testicle into her mouth for a taste of her own. The feeling of his balls in Sameera's mouth combined with the sensation of his wife's tongue on his cock was driving Amit insane. He was starting to gasp for air because he was so turned on.

Finally, Anita placed her mouth over the swollen head of his cock. Amit looked down to see that both of them were looking up into his eyes. Sameera had taken her mouth off him and was firmly holding the base of his cock and directing it into her friend's mouth. Then Anita plunged down over him taking the cock into her hot, wet mouth. Amit reached down with his hands and placed them on both of the girls' heads.

His hips were starting to buck against his wife's plunging lips when Sameera finally pulled him free of Anita's mouth and towards her own. Amit couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Sameera take his cock into her mouth. That sight and feeling was one that he had imagined hundreds of times when masturbating or even having sex with his wife. He watched in ecstasy as Sameera's lips stretched around and slipped up and down his hard cock. Anita looked up into her husband's eyes and flashed a small smile at seeing his arousal.

"Let me taste you, " Amit said to Anita as he took her hand and pulled her up to him.

While Sameera continued to suck his dick, Amit tugged Anita up to him and positioned her so that her thighs were straddling his face. He reached up with his hand and felt her wet heat. He could smell her arousal and that made his cock throb harder in Sameera's mouth. He began to run his tongue along the inside of her thighs and nibbling at her warm flesh. Amit couldn't get enough of her. He had to taste her.

With two fingers, he gently spread her apart. He raised his head off the ground slightly as he let his tongue lick her. She threw her head back in ecstasy as she felt his tongue on her. Amit licked long and deeply inside of her wet opening. She reached down and placed her hands on his head to pull him closer to her. He then licked upward to her swollen, aroused clit and let his tongue brush against her. She squealed in delight. Amit began to alternate between long, slow licks up to her clit and quick, probing flicks of his tongue on her hot button.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife & Friends by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-01-2019, 12:53 PM