Adultery Indian Wife & Photographer by rupanita-Completed
"This is nice stuff, Dave. You are really a pro. What's in the other book?" Shekhar asked.

"I wasn't sure if I should bring this one in. These are a bit more "artistic" and I don't want to offend Anita... "

"Oh, come on. I'm pretty tough, you know. Now you have me curious. Can we take a peek?" She said.

He handed them the book and was studying their expressions as they turned the pages. These were also very beautiful pictures, mainly figure studies of nudes. Some were sexier than the others were but they were all very well done. There was lots of detail in the nudes; skin texture and color were handled masterfully.

"These are beautiful, Dave. " Shekhar said, "Who is this one nude model that seems to be in a lot of the pictures?"

"Can you keep a secret?" He asked and they nodded. "That is my wife, Kiran, about 25 years ago. Don't tell her I showed them to you, she would be furious. "

"You sly dog you. " Shekhar said with a grin.

"No. I think these are beautiful and very romantic. " Anita said. "It is a way to remember her when she was younger... "...

"And well-built. " Shekhar added.

Dave was getting visibly embarrassed as his face was reddening.

"I'm sorry Dave. I didn't mean to pull your leg. " Shekhar said.

"No, its okay. It's just that it was so long ago and I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems that Kiran was Anita's age just yesterday. " Dave responded.

He put down the albums and walked over to the pile of equipment they had lugged in. They all started opening the boxes and then brought out some of the equipment from the closet, including some of the stuff Anita used in college.

"What we need is a good studio area. " Dave said. "How about this room. We could set up lights and bounce from the nice white ceiling onto our lovely subject. "

"Thank you, sir. " Anita responded. It was obvious that she liked Dave by the way she talked to him. "Well, let's get cracking. "

Before long they had set up lights in the living room and pulled all the furniture from one side of the room except for a kitchen stool. Dave motioned Anita to the stool.

"Now boys, there is one little detail. I was not planning on doing a Playboy spread here, got it?" She said.

"That is not the intention, Anita, we like you just the way you are. Are you comfortable with some close-ups of your face?" Dave asked.

"Sure, why not. Should I change or something?" She asked.

She was barefooted, wearing short denim shorts and a short plain silk shirt that buttoned down the front, untucked and no bra. Her cute belly button was fully visible and with a bit of effort her nipples could also be seen through the thin material. She was perhaps interested in something more than just a passport picture, Shekhar mused.

"You look great like that, babe. " He said while Dave was running around the room, adjusting spotlights and looking at his light meter.

They began shooting film, since tons of it had been bought that day. Shekhar spent lots of time through the viewfinder peering at Anita. She was young and pretty and he wanted to capture the moment.

She sat with her legs crossed and uncrossed, they were long and tan and he was getting turned on. When they pulled the camera back to get some full body and three-quarter shots; she unbuttoned her top button.

"Hey, it is getting very hot under these lights. " She said.

Shekhar walked over and undid a few more buttons. She just smiled at this gesture of her husband but did nothing to stop him either. She just positioned herself forward to show a little cleavage. Dave was snapping away.

"Are we keeping you from anything, Dave. We appreciate your help but we don't want to monopolize your evening... " Anita said.

Dave looked up from the camera.

"Are you kidding? This is the most fun I've had in years. I love taking pictures. " He said. "... unless you two want to be alone. "

"We want you to be here with us, man. This is fun and you seem like a guy who understands art. " Shekhar said.

"In that case, Anita if you don't mind, please lean forward so your breasts sort of come down a bit.... Uh, is it okay if I pose you like this? You guys don't mind do you?Pardon me, but as a photographer I feel that whosoever has a pretty pair of breasts shold be encouraged to show it;or else it is nature's bounty that is wasted. " He stammered.

Anita answered by leaning forward with a very sexy smile and unbuttoned the rest of her shirt. The inner surface of both breasts was quite clearly seen.

"How's this, Dave?" She said.

He kept snapping shots and changing film.

"Dave, is it okay if I keep moving Anita into different positions and you shoot them?" Shekhar asked.

He agreed so Shekhar went over to Anita and pulled back her blouse fully, exposing both breasts to him. She looked right at the camera.

"That's good, Anita, now turn more to the right and lean forward a little more. Try crossing your arms below your breasts to accentuate them... there, perfect. " Dave mumbled as he clicked the camera. Then he stopped to change the roll of film.

"By the way, Dave, how are we going to get this film developed with any privacy?"

"We bought the stuff to do it ourselves, remember?" Dave countered as he clicked the camera shut with the new roll of film.

Shekhar went back to Anita and brought her shirt back over her shoulders. He brought the shirt down lower until it was off her completely. She was topless and obviously excited since those nipples were erect. She did not mind.

Dave did not mind and Shekhar certainly did not mind. Anita obviously was in two minds or perhaps three. She was getting caught up in the whole scene.

"Anita, please. Those shorts!You understand. This is the age when you should be bold. Not when you are in your fifties and sixties. "Dave's tone was clear that he wanted her to get rid of her shorts. She looked at her husband for any sign but Shekhar offered no advice. She stood up from the stool and began her own strip tease albeit a bit hesitantly, turning her back to the camera and pulling off her shorts and she turned around, facing the camera in her panties alone.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife & Photographer by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-01-2019, 12:48 PM