Adultery Indian Wife & Photographer by rupanita-Completed
After spending the afternoon with her good friend Anjali, Anita couldn't help envying her. The recent sexual encounter that Anjali had had with a friend of her husband's while she was under the impression that it was her husband was very erotic.

Somehow this had a beneficial spin off for Anita as well and she became even more uninhibited. Their relationship also improved drastically and they actually discussed the subtle nuances of sexual orgasms, what excited them in the other sex etc. Perhaps taking advantage of this Shekhar decided to tell her what had been on his mind for a while.

"Love, If you don't mind I would like to say something. " he said playing with her nipples. They were lying in bed. Anita was naked and Shekhar's body language distinctly showed that he was aroused..

"Sure, go ahead. "Anita was forthcoming.

"Don't allow anyone who have sex with to discharge inside you. "he managed to say.

"Why, you are jealous?"she teased.

"No, I am not jealous. In fact I care for you. In these uncertain times, it is not clear as to who is carrying which disease. I have a suggestion. Segregate the people who find sexually attractive into two groups:one with whom you can go the whole way and one with whom you should restrict yourself to oral sex and not allow penetration in the pussy. "Anita nodded and kissed him.

"You are such a darling who cares so much form me. Sure, I will bear it in mind. Of course you will always know but if ever you don't I shall certainly take care. "She assured him.

Shekhar had once worked with a guy named Dave who was into photography. Their desks were next to each other and they got to know each other quite well. Sometimes they would walk to the bus together after work and have long philosophical discussion about anything in the world. This was told to Anita by Shekhar himself. Though she found it unusual for someone like Shekhar at 35 to have much in common with a 50-year-old guy but they simply had good communication.

One day, Shekhat ran into Dave near the elevator.

"Hey, Shekhar, you going to lunch? He said.

"Yeah. I going to try to run over to Connaught Place to buy some equipment. "

" I didn't know you were into photography. Mind some company?" He asked.

They walked briskly under the newly laid train tracks to the camera store of all camera stores. Anita and Shekhar had decided to see if photography would be a fun hobby and Shekhar was going to price some equipment. Dave was a lifelong photographic hobbyist and at times he did some professional work on the side, such as weddings and portraits. He had done some product shots for a learning project they had been working on last year.

"So, what kind of equipment are you looking for, Shekhar?" Dave asked.

"I dunno. I guess some lights and filters and stuff. I already have a nice Canon camera and a bunch of lenses. Anita told me to spend some money on some good equipment, kind of a birthday present for me. "

Dave looked at Shekhar and said, "Do you want me to show you what kind of stuff I would buy? Maybe I could help you throw together some stuff. What kind of photography are you interested in?"

"I was thinking of some portrait work, some shots of Anita and maybe some of the spontaneous stuff you see on the streets... " Shekhar answered.

They got to the store and it was packed with great equipment. Dave really knew what he was doing and before long, they had a pile of stuff, including some beginning darkroom equipment, lights and other stuff. It took both of them to carry it out of the store and back to the office.

"Anita is going to blow her top when she sees how much I spent. Now I need a way to get it home. I'll take half of it home each night. "

"No need. I have my car today. I'll drive you home after work. You still live around Green Park?" Dave said.

"Yup and thanks, I'd appreciate it. Don't you have to go in the opposite direction?"

"No problem. Kiran is visiting our daughter who just moved to Kolkata. I'm batching it tonight. That's why I brought the car. "

After work, they lugged the stuff down to the parking garage and into Dave's car. Anita already knew to expect them and she was glad to hear that Shekhar bought some equipment for their new hobby. She was however not so very happy to hear about the money that Shekhar had spent. She told him to invite Dave for dinner, she was going to get some takeout Chinese for all of them.

Dave was glad to have something to do. He and his wife had an empty nest situation going. Their only daughter had married and moved to nearby Gurgaon. They were settled into their hobbies, not much excitement but they seemed happy. Dave perhaps got a kick out of some of Shekhar's stories and milder escapades. He would probably have a stroke if he knew about the other escapades like the candour with which both of them had visited the resort at St. Tropez. He was an open-minded person, he and his wife were actually quite liberal about life and lifestyles, as they had been English teachers before they retired and moved to New Delhi.

When Shekhar and Dave got to the apartment, Anita was back with the food and they chowed down on it with gusto. Shekhar and Anita were now living in a 2-bedroom apartment and it was roomy compared to the last one.

"You guys look like there is a lot of room for two people, Anita. " Dave said.

"Yes, this is so we don't keep tripping on each other. Besides, the second bathroom may serve as a darkroom. Did Shekhar tell you that I have a minor in fine arts and photography?" She said.

"No, he did not. How much experience have you had?"

"Very little. I was a lot shyer in those days and did not try to assert my artistic potential. All people tried to do was get me to pose for oil painting and photography classes... but I was too shy in those days. "

"Now thinks she controls the world. " Shekhar said with a touch of sarcasm.

Anita gave him a dirty look.

"What I mean is that I was just a nineteen year old girl and I thought people were trying to take advantage of me. " She said.

"How about now, Anita. " Shekhar said, "What if they asked you now?"

"I think I would look at it differently. I'm older now. "

"Yeah, thirty. That's really old. " Shekhar chided her.

Dave stepped into the family feud and said,

"You might consider posing Anita. You are a very pretty girl and you look like you have a nice slim figure... "

"Yeah, hon. We could use you for a subject and try out this new equipment. " Shekhar added. She gave him a strange look.

"He's right Anita. Not for racy pictures but as a chance to try out lighting and other effects. If you like, I can show you guys some basics of lighting as I do it. Anita, you may have other ideas since you studied it at school... " Dave offered.

"Okay, that might be okay but I want to take pictures too, not just stand there like a ninny. I'll let Shekhar learn on me if I can take shots of him too. Deal?"

"Deal. " Shekhar said, "What is your favorite kind of photo, Dave?"

"You know, Shekhar, I was going to go to my camera club meeting tonight until you invited me here. I have a couple of my sample books in the car. Want to see them?"

They politely said yes and he was back in a flash with 2 large photo albums. He handed them the first one. Shekhar had expected some shots of his grandchildren or a vacation but was surprised to see the wide variety of photographs he had taken. There were different sections in the albums, with pictures of beautiful flowers and trees in full color and some black and whites of start winter scenes. There were other sections dedicated to weddings, baby pictures and other subjects. They were beautiful.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife & Photographer by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-01-2019, 12:48 PM