Adultery Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita-Completed
'I...I am sorry but you should not take it otherwise. I mean what is happening to...well...you know is happening only because you are extremely sexy. So its actually a compliment.'

Suddenly, Sameera stood up and dived into the pool. Coming up for air, she said. "It's too hot laying there. I'm going to swim awhile."

Not to be outdone, George dived right in next to her. "Good, let's swim some laps. I need the exercise."

After (half an hour), Sameera was tired and out of breath, but George was still going strong. No matter, when she left the pool, he was right behind her. To get away from him, Sameera said. "I'm going to look for Salman down by the lake."

"That's a good idea. I need to talk to him myself." George agreed.

Sameera was in a quandary. How was she going to get away from George and that huge cock swinging between his legs? She knew it was not possible, but the inside of her pussy felt slick. She always got wet and slick when she was horny, but couldn't be now! She didn't want that monster dick inside her, did she? No!

Casually taking her hand in a firm grip, they strolled through the woods toward the lake. Not seeing Salman, Sameera said. "I'll walk around the lake. I know he's here somewhere." She tried letting go of his hand, but he was still holding on slowly rubbing his finger pads over her long shapely nails.

Silently walking, they heard a noise to one side of the path. Pressing his fingers to his lips for silence, George walked over and looked through a bush. He saw a woman giving a man a blow job and she had her head against his pubic mound. She had swallowed the whole thing. From the back, George thought it was Salman, until he saw the side of his face. Then the man turned his head and from the rear it looked exactly like Salman. This was his chance! Motioning for Sameera to come over, he put his finger on his lips for silence.

Sameera wondered what George was seeing and peeked through the bushes. It was Salman! A woman was sucking his cock. She again looked. The mask looked the same and so did the cock. Before she could concentrate George grabbed her and pushed her back onto the path. Taking her hand, he forcibly led her away from the area. Sameera was squirming and trying to get loose, but his grip was like steel. "Stop it!" George said. "What do you expect to do? Make a scene? Ruin your marriage? If you confront him, your marriage is over. Calm down and let's think about this. There must be something you can do to get even."

Coming to the boat rentals, George picked up a blanket to carry along. Sameera was still fuming and not paying attention to her surroundings. George led her through the woods and to a grassy knoll. Spreading out the blanket, he pushed her down on it and sat next to her. She was upset now and when he put his arms around her, she sobbed against his chest. George couldn't help it, his cock was getting larger and larger. In a few moments, it was going to be hard as granite.

George took one of Sameera's hands and put it on his cock. He wrapped her fingers around it and they stayed there With her mind elsewhere, she just held on. That was still enough to get him fully erect. He pushed his hand up between their bodies until he was grasping one of her delectable breasts. Still, there was no resistance on her part. She didn't seem to be aware of what was happening. She would soon enough!

Sameera was in a daze, but slowly coming back to her senses. The first thing she felt was George kneading her breasts. The second was feeling her hand around something hard, yet soft. She could feel it pulsing against her palm. Looking down, she could see the head of George's huge in her hand. She was holding his cock and he was playing with her tits! How had that happened?

Suddenly, with no warning George standing too close to her, bent down and took her exposed left nipple into his mouth. Sameera was shocked, her nipple was shocked, for she was taken completely by surprise. She gasped. She was not expecting this. She laughed once, more out of astonishment than out of any pleasure, tried to pull her body back and told him sharply to stop. But he held her in place while he continued to suck on her nipple and end of her breast and didn't stop. She put her hands on his shoulders and urged him away from her with as much strength as she had. But he was bigger and stronger. He kept sucking her nipple. He had his hands on her sides, partially around her back, gripping her tightly, and secured her chest to his mouth. Now she felt her nakedness, so exposed and helpless. She looked around frantically for help. She slapped his arms and shoulders with her hands, but this seemed to have no effect on him. He only licked and sucked the nipple harder. Sameera was in turmoil -- her nipple felt so wet and vulnerable, so helpless trapped in his mouth. The man could feel it start to grow harder as he sucked on it.

Sameera said more sternly, growing angry, "Stop this, I mean it... what are you doing? Get the hell off of me!". George ignored her and kept sucking and licking the same nipple. Sameera turned her head to the left and right, highly embarrassed by what was happening, looking for assistance, but still hoping this was a harmless joke, some sort of topless beach initiation prank. But he was really going too far. She got very angry and quietly shouted "OK, that's enough!". But she could not get his mouth away from her chest. She made her hands into fists and beat upon the tops of his shoulders, with no real effect. She tried to pull his hair, but it was slippery with perspiration and her hands slipped off. She snarled, "Oh Shit, will you stop?" He kept on assaulting the same nipple, sucking it in deeper and tickling the tip with his tongue. This went on for about a minute.

He then began to pull his mouth back, away from the tight suction on the breast, but still holding her nipple flesh in his lips gently, drawing out her now tender nipple with soft insistence, extending it, teasing it with the tip of his tongue but keeping the very end of the breast distended with his mouth -- finally releasing it entirely. He did this repeatedly. She was too dazed to think of anything now but his mouth; she was absorbed in his mouth and its attachment to her body. He let go of the nipple and now began to lick the tender underside of her right breast, then the top, the sides, and then back to her nipple. He did this again and again, so her breast glistened with his saliva. He kissed and licked the sensitive area on the side of her breast where the swell begins. He ran his tongue all around the outside of her breast, making gradually smaller concentric circles with his tongue until he concentrated again on her now acutely sensitive nipple -- made even more so by the constant titillation -- licking wet circles around the end and then tickling the very tip with his tongue. Whenever he did this, her upper body twitched and her arms clutched about his head more tightly.

She was completely helpless, lost as passionate waves bathed her body. First it had been her left breast; now the all too sensitive right was being methodically besieged, teased and aroused to a fever pitch by this man. Oh, what was he doing to her? She couldn't remember where she was or even who she was or what Salman was doing. She started involuntarily to move her buttocks slightly up, pressing her vagina against his upper leg. She could feel his erection bumping along her inner thigh and then closer to her, near her opening, the tip of his cock just brushing up gently against her wet labia. She was in torment.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:09 PM