Adultery Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita-Completed
Walking back to the pool, they could see it was still occupied. Sitting on a chaise in the dark, Salman whispered. 'Nobody is watching and it's kind of dark. Why don't we leave our clothes here and give it a try?'

Sameera gave Salman a long, hard look and without saying anything, stripped. She immediately jumped into the water. Salman was slower, but soon followed her. Not a soul noticed, or, didn't appear to. When the pool closed at eleven, Salman and Sameera picked up their skimpy clothes and walked to the cabin. They had taken the plunge into nudity and things were just starting.

Since Sameera was still pissed at Salman, he had to sleep in his own bed and had spent a restless night having nightmares concerning Sameera. Waking up late, he lay in bed and watched Sameera brushing her hair. She was naked as the day she was born. He couldn't help but admire her large, firm breasts. They were like the halves of two firm gbangfruit at the base, but had a cone shape, the almond brown areola ending in a pear shape, topped by two blackberry sized nipples. He knew from experience they were perfect for sucking, and very sensitive to stimulation. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a heart shape with the point ending at the top of her clitoris. Her hips, muscular thighs, and long slim legs made her the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Salman then went outside just to have a look around. As he was returning he saw a guy knocking at their door. He recalled that when he had left Sameera was nude so he quickly hid behind a pillar to see what would happen next.

There was a knock at the door. Sameera thought that it would be Salman so without thinking much she quickly went to the door and opened it widely. There was this strange guy standing there. He went red in the face as he saw Sameera fully nude. He mumbled "room service", and though Sameera had made up her mind to go out topless she had not reckoned that the first guy to see her this way would be the waiter. She instinctively pulled one hand across her nipples and moved quickly behind the door. The guy started pushing in a cart and Sameera was standing in the way. She did not know what to do. She was all embarrassed, trying clumsily to cover herself up. She mustered up courage and asked him who ordered the breakfast and he said a guy downstairs. She wanted to kill Salman.

This guy was shocked too and didn't know what to do. Just standing there would mean that anyone passing in the corridor would also see her nude so she closed the door and he took out a piece of paper that needed signing. She had to do it so she bravely just let her hands drop from her breasts and walked up to him, took his pen and noticed herself in the mirror. Along with her whole body, her pussy was visible and he was taking in every glance he could get of it. There was no pubic hair to hind behind, just a smooth pussy, and the design of hair on the mound and here was this man she was seeing for the first time fully dressed and standing barely 3 feet from her. God! What would her mother, mother in law, sisters in law etc think if they were to see this scene?

He was removing the cover from the food when she bent to sign her name and room no on the paper. As she bent she realized that she would give him a good view of her buttocks and asshole. She parted her legs a bit and continued doing it. As she finished signing she turned her head around and saw him quickly turn his head away. She gave the man a smile although she could see that he was staring at her nipples and pussy. Sameera walked right up to him gave him the paper and said 'Thank you.'

'Welcome, madam.' He said ' You are very beautiful.'

'Thank you.' She again said shyly. As the man was leaving Salman walked in.

'So...the guy had a good look.' He said sarcastically. 'Incidentally the gown is just by the bedside.'

'Salman, stop behaving in this manner. I opened the door because I thought it was you. Secondly when he had already seen me nude, what purpose would it serve if I wore the gown? Thirdly, this is a nude holiday and you have brought me here. Fourthly, these guys like waiters, maids, beauticians, doctors see everyone nude so what's the big deal?'

After a so called continental breakfast, Sameera went to the pool and lay on a chaise lounge. Salman pulled one up next to hers and tried to engage her in conversation. Since she had read Salman's body language that he was not exactly pleased at her total nudity, she had put on her bikini bottom. Salman perhaps expected her to put on her top too but she had nonchalantly walked outside topless. What was the point, Sameera thought when the waiter who was fully dressed had seen her nude, there appeared to be no harm in letting others see her topless at least. And it was not as if they were there only to see her. Even if she and Salman had not come, the party would have carried on.

Once outside she occupied the chaise lying on her stomach. Sameera wasn't prepared to forgive Salman just yet and ignored him. Looking around, she could see others getting the early morning sun. After awhile, she figured what the hell, and rolled over. Putting on dark sunglasses, she could watch without anyone knowing.

'I think I will take a walk.' Salman said as he fiddled aimlessly with a mask that he had got from somewhere.

'Yeah, that would be nice.' Sameera said. As he left, Sameera couldn't help noticing a no of guys and girls wearing masks. Good idea, she thought.

She lay down and was shaken out of her slumber by Mrs. Hogg.

'Hello, dear. Enjoying yourself. I am Mrs. Hogg.'

'Hello Mrs. Hogg. I am fine. Thank you. And I know you mam so no need to introduce yourself.'

'My, my. You have got beautiful breasts, dear.'

'Thank you, Mrs. Hogg.' Sameera said shyly.

'I am sure in life you would have got many compliments for them. But why have you not taken your bottom off. Please do so.'

'I...I don't think so.' Sameera blushed ' Even this way I am feeling a bit odd.'

'That's because you have quaint and weird ideas about fun. Look around. Everyone is having fun and you are looking like a timid and scared mouse.' Mrs. Hogg said.

'Come on, peel it off. You are wearing red nail polish.' Mrs. Hogg said

Seeing the uncertain look on the face of the young wife, she took the liberty of inserting a finger in the elastic of Sameera's bikini bottom and gave it a tug. It was a string bottom that had been a present and within no time Sameera was completely nude.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Office Outing by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-01-2019, 04:09 PM